Tapatalk

MySRT

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else getting the message that that forum setup is out of date?

Thanks, guess I'll redownload the app

Yes... the Admin needs to update the plugin via the AdminCP! I was going to post up the same thread as it's annoying every time i check with my phone.

Calling caveman... Work to be done

Quick turn on the Caveman signal.

If I suddenly get eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon in the mail, I'll know you called.

I'll have to look at this tomorrow though. Won't have access to a desktop until then. Thanks for the heads up, Jeff.

When on the road, all I do is use tapatalk. I get the feeling I will be using it a lot more as I will no longer be in ootah

The plugin has been up to date for over a week. What issues are you getting?

Right now it doesn't work at all. The only menu item that shows any data is timeline. If you click on any item in the timeline you get "Loading" forever.

This does not happen on the "Weapons Forum" of "FullSizeFord" I can use any of the menu items and is very fast

Every once in awhile I get a message that tells me to go to the AdminCP and make some changes, I only get the message once a day so I will try and remember to post it up next time I get it

The plugin has been up to date for over a week. What issues are you getting?

Funny enough the error started about a week ago for me...

"Package File Version doesn't match with the installed version. Please go to your forums AdminCP>Plugin&Products>Manage Products to upgrade by importing the latest installation XML"

FYI, I have the latest version of Tapatalk installed on my phone -Android.

Yep....

That's the one I get, started about a week or so ago

I got the error after upgrading versions of tapatalk. The error I received was to update to the current xml format.

That's weird. I did some tweaking. Try it now.

Cool. That was weird. At least its working now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back