Tattoo Thread

lthlvnm04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of yall have them, I'm wanting to get my first. Have a couple of ideas, but still trying to decide. Post up pics and what they mean to you(if they have meaning).

Have one. Will post it later. I like to base my tattoos on pivotal moments in my life. Also Trying to decide on a tattoo that incorporates my kids. Hoping I get some ideas here too.

lthlvnm04 said:
How many of yall have them, I'm wanting to get my first. Have a couple of ideas, but still trying to decide. Post up pics and what they mean to you(if they have meaning).

I have 11, its a pain in the ass because I wear a shirt and tie for my career! I regret all except my wifes name on my right arm and the long Welsh Station name on my d%^k:D

If you get one keep it where it doesnt show, ps after 30 years all except one look like shit:D

ps

Welsh Station Name is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch:D

thewelshm

Haha...nice thewelshm. That's what I was going to ask too, if you guys regret them. I want to get a bible verse on the inside of my bicep, easy to hide. And have some meaning to it also..

Since I'm getting ready to retire here pretty soon, I'm going to have a sleeve done. The good part is that it won't cost me a cent, My tatoo guy is putting together my sleeve on paper right now. One thing I forgot to mantion, my tatoo guy is also my son.

Anyone living in the Spokane area, I can probably get you a good price on them.

Picture002-1.jpg

Last edited:
I got 4. The ones on my ribs were the most painful things I have ever intentionally done to myself and they don't mean a damn thing!:D Only had a pic of my back (ignore the paintball welts long story).

Attachments

• paintballed.jpg
    paintballed.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 20,912
Pretty good idea for a thread...... Should be real popular....

Well done and good luck.....

D

here is my ink....

Attachments

• sleeve 1.jpg
    sleeve 1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 114
  • sleeve 2.jpg
    sleeve 2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 120
  • sleeve 3.jpg
    sleeve 3.jpg