Tattoo Thread

I have seven.

Two I love, others . . . well, I wish I really had never done! Small "x" on my wrist, a heart on my left arm, & a small cross on my knee were all done with a needle and ink from art class when I was 15. I thought they would never last but 20 years later and they're still solid as ever. It's amazing some of the things you do when you're young and drunk :p

I have an armband on my right arm of barbed wire (it was done before Pamela came out with hers and her movie). And yes, I endured the pain and it goes all the way around my arm. My mom took me to get it done when I was 18. She said she just wanted to be there to watch me be in pain (such a loving though :p)

I have one on my lower back . . . leaves, ivy, with a purple flower in the middle. I guess kids call that a "tramp stamp" now-a-days, but it was just a tattoo back in the day that I got it.

I have one more on my back right shoulder that I won't go into detail about. All I'll say is that it is never really a good idea to have a name put on your body anywhere! Luckily I had enough makeup on it for my wedding pictures :D :D

I have one last one just below underwear line. It's of a sea turtle. I think that one is one of my favorites. I never have to worry about it showing during work, and it's of a turtle - which I love turtles :D :D

i have a squirrel on my inner thigh that is reachin up at my Balls :D if you want pics pm me ;)

Coley 1334 said:
i have a squirrel on my inner thigh that is reachin up at my Balls :D if you want pics pm me ;)
Uhmm, thanks but the mental image is more than enough.:D

i have one on my shouder of a palmetto tree and moon...i was supposed to go and get a whole bunch of shit done around it that i had drawn up...all meaningful things that have happened so far during my life...

my wife has a fairy sitting kinda cross legged on top of a clover leaf that i also drew for her on her lower back, and a set of cherries right near her...;););)...

but to top it off, our tat guy passed away, so neither of us have gone back for more, and i certainly haven't gone anywhere else to finish my arm....maybe i never will...for him...i don't know...but i do want some more...

I have one of a smurf standing just above my pubic area... so I can tell myself that's what she's laughing at:eek: :D

GADodgetech said:
Were all friends here :D :D :D

funny u should say that...., in like 8th grade a kid on the football team said that and pulled his meat out lol :eek:

we called him Lil winston until we graduated:p :D

LoveThisTruck said:
I have one of a smurf standing just above my pubic area... so I can tell myself that's what she's laughing at:eek: :D

thats kinda my reason too :p

I have three. One of them is covered up now :D
2007_0606Drunk0027.jpg

Kinda blurry in the pic
2006_0103Drunk0014.jpg

Coley 1334 said:

No way.... thats ridiculous... do you really?

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
No way.... thats ridiculous... do you really?

:eek: no but i told my buddies when i turn 21 i'm gettin it done its gonna be a good tattoo tho by a pro

but i gotta get it the right size so it dont make my weinner look small :p

do u really have a smurf tat?:dontknow:

Got this tattoo 2 years ago for my mom who has terminal bone cancer. "What doesn't kill me, Makes me stronger"

Attachments

• 100_16281.jpg
    100_16281.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 1,759
  • 100_16291.jpg
    100_16291.jpg
    788.4 KB · Views: 489
  • 100_16371.jpg
    100_16371.jpg
    786.1 KB · Views: 1,729

Latest posts

Support Us