Tax Check

Marc T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody get ther $600.00 check yet????:dontknow:

I expected mine this week since my SSN ends in 11, but not here yet??

WTF??! Mine ends with 04 and I ain't got anything yet! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Roz-SRT said:
WTF??! Mine ends with 04 and I ain't got anything yet! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Did u do direct deposit on your return? If u did then the IRS is just trying to screw u! :dontknow:

It may be because I usually claim my daughter. However I didn't in 07. Her last 2 is 86!!

I guess I gotta just wait!!:mad:

My parents went through H R Block and did not recieve theres and they called them and they said going with direct deposit through H R Block is not the same as doing direct deposit straight with the IRS. So if you went through any company and had there fees taken out , you probaly have to wait on the papper check

Didnt get mine, but i believe i'm over the cutoff point and dont quailify :dontknow:

stick said:
My parents went through H R Block and did not recieve theres and they called them and they said going with direct deposit through H R Block is not the same as doing direct deposit straight with the IRS. So if you went through any company and had there fees taken out , you probaly have to wait on the papper check

That is the problem then, I used Turbo Tax!!

stick said:

BS in capital letters....all efiled returns go thru certain 3rd party receiver/transmitters for the IRS....your return gets to the IRS at the same time regardless of whether H&R does it or the one man tax office down the street.....

TNVIPER said:
BS in capital letters....all efiled returns go thru certain 3rd party receiver/transmitters for the IRS....your return gets to the IRS at the same time regardless of whether H&R does it or the one man tax office down the street.....

If you filed using TaxCut or some other software and chose to pay the $19.xx or $29.xx fee FROM your refund, you will have to wait for a paper check. If you paid the filing fees with a credit card and chose direct deposit, you will get the much quicker electronic transfer to your account.

TNVIPER said:

It dont matter when it gets, to the IRS. People like H R Block collect your money in there account and the deposit the funds into yours. So it did not come directly from the IRS into your account.
When using a third party, unless you paid there fees up front, the IRS did not direct deposit into youre account, The IRS deposited the money in there account and then the Third party took there fees out and then deposited into youre account.

Marc ,,, We used turbo tax too. but we did it on our home computer and had the IRS do a direct deposit into our account. We went through no "third" party. So if you did it that way , you should get it by the dates for direct deposit.

Last edited:
stick said:
It dont matter when it gets, to the IRS. People like H R Block collect your money in there account and the deposit the funds into yours. So it did not come directly from the IRS into your account.
When using a third party, unless you paid there fees up front, the IRS did not direct deposit into youre account, The IRS deposited the money in there account and then the Third party took there fees out and then deposited into youre account.

Marc ,,, We used turbo tax too. but we did it on our home computer and had the IRS do a direct deposit into our account. We went through no "third" party. So if you did it that way , you should get it by the dates for direct deposit.

Your deposit goes direct from the IRS to your account if you listed the info on the 2nd page of your tax return....it does not matter who you filed with your return is transmitted to a 3rd party then batched to the IRS....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back