Temecula (SoCal)

What day is best for a Temecula GTG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
Alright guys, after the little gtg we had yesterday for Jack it's become obvious that it's time for another fun filled day that the Beer & Wine Gardens.

I'm thinking the week before Halloween, which would be 10/23. The weather should be real nice around then and Jack should be up on his feet and good to go to join us.

I'd really like to see a good turnout for this, anyone that's ever been to one before knows that it is a great spot to get together and tell lies. I'm gonna make sure that Brady knows about this and gets his ass down there. Gonna work on getting Mas down there too, anybody that talks to his uni diving ass, let him know. ;)

I think I will put up 2 options to vote on, the 23rd and the week before. I'd love to do the weekend of Halloween with all the girls out in skimpy costumes, but figure everybody is probably busy then. You know what? I'm gonna make 3 choices. The one that has the most votes in say a week wins. That way everybody will have at least a month to plan on getting there. No excuses this time boys, let's have some fun!

I set the poll for multiple choices. That way if any of the days work for you, you can check them all. (like I just did hehe)

Last edited:
I'm in, I like the beer garden alot. Good seeing you the other day my brother.

Last edited:
Im in...no excuses people. None of this "oh yeah I'm coming.." then 12 hours before gtg you say " my left toe is inching...i cant make it"

:D

count me in....someone has to keep you yokels in line...

OCBob
LoveThisTruck
JRSVIPR
RedSrt007
Smokey

RedSrt007 said:
Im in...no excuses people. None of this "oh yeah I'm coming.." then 12 hours before gtg you say " my left toe is inching...i cant make it"

:D

Wanna race?:D

Wish I could, guys.... Maybe next time if Lynette's well by then.

Have fun..........

D

Django said:
Wish I could, guys.... Maybe next time if Lynette's well by then.

Have fun..........

D

Sure you won't be able to swing by Tim? I'd like to have a beer with you before I head out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back