Temecula (SoCal)

What day is best for a Temecula GTG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ill see if I can make it. It's a bit of a haul from San Jose but sounds like a good time and can meet you guys.

Ill be in vegas the 16th for my b-day. But If its on the 23rd then yes:dontknow:

OCBob
LoveThisTruck
JRSVIPR
RedSrt007
Smokey
hankthetank
phxpoolguy
USMC11
JAYSSRT
Cherry Performance

:rock:

OCBob
LoveThisTruck
JRSVIPR
RedSrt007
Smokey
hankthetank
phxpoolguy
USMC11
JAYSSRT - 10/23 only
Cherry Performance

LoveThisTruck said:
Sure you won't be able to swing by Tim? I'd like to have a beer with you before I head out.

I'd like nothing better myself....... But, duty calls....

Have one for me........:itsme:

D

OCBob said:
Alright guys, after the little gtg we had yesterday for Jack it's become obvious that it's time for another fun filled day that the Beer & Wine Gardens.

I'm thinking the week before Halloween, which would be 10/23. The weather should be real nice around then and Jack should be up on his feet and good to go to join us.

I'd really like to see a good turnout for this, anyone that's ever been to one before knows that it is a great spot to get together and tell lies. I'm gonna make sure that Brady knows about this and gets his ass down there. Gonna work on getting Mas down there too, anybody that talks to his uni diving ass, let him know. ;)

I think I will put up 2 options to vote on, the 23rd and the week before. I'd love to do the weekend of Halloween with all the girls out in skimpy costumes, but figure everybody is probably busy then. You know what? I'm gonna make 3 choices. The one that has the most votes in say a week wins. That way everybody will have at least a month to plan on getting there. No excuses this time boys, let's have some fun!

I set the poll for multiple choices. That way if any of the days work for you, you can check them all. (like I just did hehe)
The 23rd works for me as the California Hot Rod Reunion is the weekend before and will be in Bakersfield.

Wow..are we actually gonna gave a 15-20 member GTG! LOL will this beat the Bakersfield GTG ?!!?

OCBob
LoveThisTruck
JRSVIPR
RedSrt007
Smokey
hankthetank
phxpoolguy
USMC11
JAYSSRT - 10/23 Only
Cherry Performance
500H V10 - 10/23 Only

Anywhere down there that we can run 'em? A track GTG might be cool.

OCBob
LoveThisTruck
JRSVIPR
RedSrt007
Smokey
hankthetank
phxpoolguy
USMC11
JAYSSRT - 10/23 Only
Cherry Performance
500H V10 - 10/23 Only
Johns10 - 10/30 Only

if i can make it all but the 23 would be ok by me. 22 23 and 24 are spoken for :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Voodoo said:
if i can make it all but the 23 would be ok by me. 22 23 and 24 are spoken for :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Too bad I can't be there.... I'd love to see you guys.

Tilt one and fire a cupple up for me............

D

LoveThisTruck said:
OCBob
LoveThisTruck
JRSVIPR
RedSrt007
Smokey
hankthetank
phxpoolguy
USMC11
JAYSSRT - 10/23 Only
Cherry Performance