Temecula (SoCal)

What day is best for a Temecula GTG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Django said:
C'mon, ladies..... Report....

Wish I could'a made it..........

D
Tim, I am not going to get into it to much, But i was disappointed in the turnout. Thanks to all that showed, It was good to meet some new faces. And always good to see the rest of you. This was probably my last.

JRSVIPR said:
Tim, I am not going to get into it to much, But i was disappointed in the turnout. Thanks to all that showed, It was good to meet some new faces. And always good to see the rest of you. This was probably my last.

:dito: oh well, off to the bar:burnout:

What the Hell happen:dontknow: I got there at 2:30 and no one around. This must have been the fastest GTG in history:(

My first GTG, wasn't what I expected. Had fun at the dyno though, made 623 hp peak, 600 average on 125 shot on stock motor with bolt ons.

JRSVIPR said:
JR, you jsut need to fly in or ride with Hank to F L A;)

Cherry Performance said:
What the Hell happen:dontknow: I got there at :dontknow: 2:30:dontknow: and no one around. This must have been the fastest GTG in history:(

Exactly hahaha, We were suppose to be there at 1. then everyone got hungry so we went to get some food. there were a few phone numbers on the thread you coulda called:eek: ...

phxpoolguy said:
My first GTG, wasn't what I expected. Had fun at the dyno though, made 623 hp peak, 600 average on 125 shot on stock motor with bolt ons.

Damn Rick, I didn't know you were pushin that much HP

I did have fun and met some new people, wouldn't mind driving down for another GTG. Hell Brad and I are still out drinking

JRSVIPR said:

Why do you say that John?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back