Tenn SRT10 Owner saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_srt10

Reaction score
Hello All!!!! I've watched many posts on this site and figured it was time I signed up and joined in on some of the conversation. I presently own a 04 Red SRT10 Truck. All stock. I've owned for 2 years and she presently has recorded a whopping 2,800 miles. Don't necessarily have to drive to enjoy, just walk into the garage, walk around, raise the hood and enjoy the site.

Another Tennessee truck? Yall trying to outdo Florida? Welcome! You have some great folks with SRT-10s in Tenn.

Welcome from SE TN, good ol Chattanooga!! There's four of us (on the site) from the Chattanooga area, plus several others I've spotted.

There's a few up in Kingsport/Bristol too!!!

:party: :party:

:needpics:

Roz-SRT said:
Welcome from SE TN, good ol Chattanooga!! There's four of us (on the site) from the Chattanooga area, plus several others I've spotted.

There's a few up in Kingsport/Bristol too!!!

:party: :party:

:needpics:
Jimi, how old are you???

Welcome to the Club fellow Tennessean......are you in Bristol?........with all the new TN members lately we are going to have to do a GTG at the Bristol track soon...:D

Yep....about 1.5 miles from the famed Bristol Motor Speedway and Bristol Dragway....just let me know about a GTG.....I cruise Elizabethton during Spring/Summer/Fall as well....not necessarily in the 10 but other older iron...it would be pretty cool to crash Elizabethton with a fleet of 10s one Sat night as well....

red_srt10 said:
Yep....about 1.5 miles from the famed Bristol Motor Speedway and Bristol Dragway....just let me know about a GTG.....I cruise Elizabethton during Spring/Summer/Fall as well....not necessarily in the 10 but other older iron...it would be pretty cool to crash Elizabethton with a fleet of 10s one Sat night as well....

That is a great idea....a herd of 10s would stir things up at one of those cruises......I am in Kingsport...

Welcome to the asylum.......

Yer not really seeing us at our absolute best tonight IMO....

But welcome anyway.....

D

Welcome to the party, the more the merrier. Now get out there and finish breaking in that motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back