Testing the waters

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would my precious #068 Yellow fever RC be worth ? It has about 17000 miles. Mod list as follows. performance first, DC performance stage 2 ecm, 172 t-stat, catless mids with sims, magnaflows, mopar cold air intake, Gen 4 shifter, 1-2 lowering kit, smoked headlights, smoked tails and brakelight, silverstar bulbs, raptor shift light, v-1 radar detector, flushmount bed lid, bedrug, Zero altitude custom fuel door and door sill plates, us speed mats, tinted windows, sirrius radio, ceramic brake pads front and rear, viper logo valve stem caps, custom decals and plates.I also have all of the original stuff that has been removed. This includes the stock ecm. Just trying to get an idea of what I could get back out of it.

If ya choose to sell it stock, I'm sure those mods are marketable.....

I'd buy some of 'em at the right price.......

Good luck on whatever you decide..... YFs rule......

Django

Brat, To be really honest I have way to many toys for speed. I love My truck But I think I need to let it go to another home. I have babied it like nothing I have ever owned. It has never been smoked, drank or eaten in. It is a fine Automobile that I will truly miss. The trouble is just like with all other fast toys you put way more in them than you can get back out of them .

Brat, To be really honest I have way to many toys for speed. I love My truck But I think I need to let it go to another home. I have babied it like nothing I have ever owned. It has never been smoked, drank or eaten in. It is a fine Automobile that I will truly miss. The trouble is just like with all other fast toys you put way more in them than you can get back out of them .

Damn,17,000 miles !!!! I'm sitting at 46,300 right now !!!:rock: Wish I had your problem with too many toys !!:D

pics

Here are a few older pics. I will post some better ones later.

Attachments

• 000_0082 (2).JPG
    000_0082 (2).JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 114
6pakattack said:
Damn,17,000 miles !!!! I'm sitting at 46,300 right now !!!:rock: Wish I had your problem with too many toys !!:D
damn Dennis thats a lot of miles,have you had any problems so far.:dontknow:

Pics

Here are a few more recent ones :rock:

Attachments

• DSC03400.JPG
    DSC03400.JPG
    893.3 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC03355.JPG
    DSC03355.JPG
    893.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC03396.JPG
    DSC03396.JPG
    717 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC03371.JPG
    DSC03371.JPG
    871.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC03364.JPG
    DSC03364.JPG
    790.2 KB · Views: 39
That's damn sure one sweet loking Yellow Fever !!!! I like your Viper Badges on the doors,I found the same thing on Ebay and have them on my fender right in front of the SRT badges !! And Brat,no problems as of yet !!!A couple minor oil drips,but nothing other than that.I take that back,I had a spark plug wire go bad,so I bought a set MSD 8.5's from ROE !! Just got back from Ga,and got 12.3mpg @90-95mph !!!Them MOFO's up there are doing these speeds in 55 and 60 mph zones !!!!DAMN I like it !!!:rock: :rock:

That would be sooooo sweeeet sitting side by side with my QC !!I wonder if I could sneek that past the wife ????:D

Thanks for the compliments six. I know the quad and mine would look good in the same driveway !

Mark,

Say it ain't so...you can't be wantin' to get rid of your truck!

Sorry I haven't been by lately...will try to stop by next week and try to talk you out of selling!!!

Fred, you Know I love the truck! I was just trying to figure out what is was worth . I know with todays market I prolly couldn't take the hit on it. The only thing is I got them hotrods and trying to get ready for racing season. I think I'm selling all of them after this season and getting out of the go fast hobbies lol ! This stuff will break an old man up! Stop in when you can.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back