Texas GTG- NOT a L one showed??

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
All the hype they had going and not one L showed? Y'all wanna hear some funy shit though? AS 3 of our members got our trucks ready to lay down the gauntlet, I'll be damned if we didn't see 2 Lightnings cruise by to see if we showed I guess? They never came into the track, apparently scared of the mid-13 QC and a couple 12 second RCs? Pretty much what I thought would happen. Next time we may have to just invade their shindig:D

lol so when are we going to the track again... we need to hit up parrie hill or TAD at night!.. i'd feel bad if i break trainmans record in 90 degree weather:D

just kidding hahah but lets go to the track agian!

Tooloe said:
lol so when are we going to the track again... we need to hit up parrie hill or TAD at night!.. i'd feel bad if i break trainmans record in 90 degree weather:D

just kidding hahah but lets go to the track agian!

Yeah man I am ready once I fix my issues at hand. I think whatever is going on with my truck has hindered my E.T.s? Still bettered my PB by 3 MPH and
.6 second, but I know she wasn't fully right.:eek:

LoveThisTruck said:
Lightnings are gay, and their owners are assholes:elefant:

After all the BS talking and whatnot, I was really hoping they'd show! I even expected, based on running comparable cars including a new vette, that I'd hit a 12.9 but 97* was not helping that. So they just mighta beat a QC Viper Truck!! But instead I'll take the win by forfeit.;) :elefant:

Now this is funny

I don't know what their problem is. there is NO SHAME in losing to the almighty dodge.

LoveThisTruck said:
Lightnings are gay, and their owners are assholes:elefant:

excuse me, my truck attracts vagina :aetsch:
lol not all of us are assholes

anybody around the baytown area?
i will be more than glad to do a few friendly runs

there are a bunch of guys around here.. lets have a showdown at HRP

Last edited:
betsvt said:
excuse me, my truck attracts vagina :aetsch:
lol not all of us are assholes

anybody around the baytown area?
i will be more than glad to do a few friendly runs

there are a bunch of guys around here.. lets have a showdown at HRP

You mean mangina?:p Not ALL, but there are a bunch assholes over on LR. I tried to be nice and civil over there... which isn't easy for me;) :D and I got nothing but BS and straight up disrespect.

I got one you can borrow...
1sm071potstir.gif

I didnt start anything just posted a link to public info. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back