Texas GTG- NOT a L one showed??

OSO said:
None of the 10 guys around here race:confused: or when they do they get there ass handed to them :rofl:

If the L Vs 10 thing goes down in Houston let me know i know a few N/A Hemis that want to come play:D

Now now let big brother handle these guys!:D

Later this month I hear a pretty fast 10 is coming to famoso. I won't that! I would really like to see him beat mikes time of 10.7. I wish him lots of luck.

Truth be told about you viper boys,,,,y'all a bunch of pretty cool guys even though your motors sound like a swarm of bumble bees. He he he

hahahaa. this thread made me laugh

but really - who gives a shit FAST truck are FAST truck Dodge Ford Chevy ect...

there is only 1 thing i found wrong with this thread

there is no need for all the name calling on our military you wanna call DODGE a POS or ford a turd no problem

but not on the people that keep this nation safe - thank you brad and all others that have served

thanks,

Chris, usmc

my .02

Tooloe said:
settle down scott :D i think iv'e scared all the lightnings in waco... 1 or 2 of them anyway.. i got one to race me one night and i whooped him on motor think he had exhaust and there has been a white one running around i've been trying to catch but he runs and finds another corner to go around.. and the last L that i came into contact with.. He had a few mods and i had the bottle in the truck.. from a 45 i jumped out 2 lengths all while almost putting him into the side walk nascar style cause the ass end was skating.. i ended up in the other lane not his but the other side of traffic lol... after that he did not want to run.. lol imagin dat:rock:

I'd like to tangle with you on the street, just for shits and giggles.

Tooloe said:
settle down scott :D i think iv'e scared all the lightnings in waco... 1 or 2 of them anyway.. i got one to race me one night and i whooped him on motor think he had exhaust and there has been a white one running around i've been trying to catch but he runs and finds another corner to go around.. and the last L that i came into contact with.. He had a few mods and i had the bottle in the truck.. from a 45 i jumped out 2 lengths all while almost putting him into the side walk nascar style cause the ass end was skating.. i ended up in the other lane not his but the other side of traffic lol... after that he did not want to run.. lol imagin dat:rock:

I'd like to run you on the street, for shits and giggles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back