Texas guys

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone near live around fort hood tx... i am going there for a class for 2 weeks...anything good to do on the weekends......

I was stationed there for a few years. Not much to do in Killeen... a couple decent bars/clubs, and a few pretty nasty strip clubs.

Austin is less than an hour away, and there's always fun to be had there;)

I'm going for bcs3. Fun fun fun. Lol. I was station here back in 98-00. But I'm sure things have changed. I plan on going to 6 street on the weekend ...

Cold and nothing to do...I'm in van black till Friday morning but the la quinta I'm staying at in bay city has a free happy hour every night

Who has a 05 black qc with recon lights in the killeen area. Very nice.

I have seen about 3 in the Ft Hood/Killeen area but no not who they are. :dontknow: There is also a Red RC for sale on Rancier I believe at Mcloud Autos.

I don't have my daughter tonight or tomorrow night if you wanna go shoot some pool and drink some beer. Texas night life starts on Wednesday night;) (AKA LADIES NIGHT)
Damn alcoholics:D

Will do! Trying to get ArrestmeRed and his wife to go as well. Gonna have to take talk for a ride in the QC and someone video from the back seat. Lmao

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back