Texas guys

Any other Texas guys wanna join this promptly organized GTG? Bring your 10 and we'll show out Texas Style.:rock:

Likewise E! Who can complain about a nice dinner with tight asses everywhere. Then eat a poor,scared Lightning that really wanted nothing to do with me and ran off, but I was determined to show SRTSLOW the results of my 6speed swap ;)
Needless to say ate an L for dessert:drool: Even had 2 passengers along for the murder,lmao.
Gotta b an obvious LR member I'm sure. Claimed it put down 520+ and we rolled from 40-120 and I had him by half a quad cab! Rofl
Truck looked like Casper! Whited the hell out!
Great ending to the night!

Last edited:
Likewise E! Who can complain about a nice dinner with tight asses everywhere. Then eat a poor,scared Lightning that really wanted nothing to do with me and ran off, but I was determined to show SRTSLOW the results of my 6speed swap ;)
Needless to say ate an L for dessert:drool: Even had 2 passengers along for the murder,lmao.
Gotta b an obvious LR member I'm sure. Claimed it put down 520+ and we rolled from 40-120 and I had him by half a quad cab! Rofl
Truck looked like Casper! Whited the hell out!
Great ending to the night!

That's a great kill, that's the way to spend a day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back