TEXAS YELLOW FEVER WRAP ROCKS!

Honestly not sure yet:dontknow: he brought the wrap for the entire front end and we ended up doing only the hood and fenders due to time, so he was going back and refigure.

he will probably chime in soon, cuz I think he was looking at two differnt deals , a full wrap and one like mine.

DJ cherokee is getting the same in blue, and I think SRT-IZ is getting one like mine.

tinygiants said:
Stinker, do you have these pics in a larger format?

Looks nice.

I dont think these are any better , but check SRT-IZ's post in the nats thread he has 4 or 5 in large format

Silverback said:
At least for me, the pictures do not open up.
They do not - on the Nats thread they do though

You gettin your cobra done in banana paisley Dad???? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Stinker, I'm glad you like the outcome, it did look good in person if I do say so myself.... :D

For all you guys wondering about price, the answer is, it depends. It depends on how much time we spend designing the wrap, how much of the truck you want wrapped, and whether or not we do the installation. This is not a project I would recommend for a beginner, it really needs to be done by someone that has done them before, the more times, the better. As a budgetary estimate, you can plan on $12-15 per square foot of material we have to use to do it, which includes installation. We are part of the Feller's Certified wrap program and we have other certified wrap companies all over the US. If you want us to design the wrap and print it out we can send it to someone closer for the installation.

If anyone wnats to talk about more details and see if they want to do it, my shingle is out, just holler.

Steve maybe you could figure up a $ on jsut the fenders and the hood, those are theesiest to do , plus would give them a killer look also:rock:

Woah....looks killer....i didn't know that was a wrap job! Nice work! In person does it look very close to a custom paint job?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Stinker, I'm glad you like the outcome, it did look good in person if I do say so myself.... :D

For all you guys wondering about price, the answer is, it depends. It depends on how much time we spend designing the wrap, how much of the truck you want wrapped, and whether or not we do the installation. This is not a project I would recommend for a beginner, it really needs to be done by someone that has done them before, the more times, the better. As a budgetary estimate, you can plan on $12-15 per square foot of material we have to use to do it, which includes installation. We are part of the Feller's Certified wrap program and we have other certified wrap companies all over the US. If you want us to design the wrap and print it out we can send it to someone closer for the installation.

If anyone wnats to talk about more details and see if they want to do it, my shingle is out, just holler.

How much to do a Banana Wrap on my wanger??????:dontknow: ;) :D

Stinker said:
Steve maybe you could figure up a $ on jsut the fenders and the hood, those are theesiest to do , plus would give them a killer look also:rock:

Good idea, Stinker. Ok guys, I'll do a partial wrap hood and fender package for $500 if you install it, $750 if we do the installation. If we include the grill shell and bumber, the prices will be $1000 and $1500 respectively since twice as much material is consumed. We will provide one concept and two proofs at that rate. In other words, if you think you want to do flames and we spend design time doing flames for you, but then you change your mind and want zebra stripes, I'm gonna charge more for design time. I will require a 50% deposit before any work gets started.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back