TEXAS YELLOW FEVER WRAP ROCKS!

FerrariTruck said:
hey steve do you think you might be able to make a wrap for my truck?

something in black to kind of replicate the matte look of the evo?

was thinking like a 2 piece, one for the bumper and another for the grille.

evo10-2.jpg

BTW I just referred some of my buddies to your website, We have an SRT club and instead of the same old vinyl sticker we want to have a nice vinyl on the back window or rear bumper to ID us, Feel free to shoot us some ideas. Our club name is just that, "SRT"

Dude...you'll prolly end up looking like this guy...

tac.jpg

Begood said:
Putting a wrap on the grill might not work. Steve and Tony tried putting one on Tony's truck, but couldn't get it to lay correctly. But maybe they have found a way since then.

Bill.
I think the problem with that was that it was done at the Nats under a frikin tent, uncontrolled environment, hot as hwll, and steve was prolly drunk when he did it...LOL.

SRT-IZ said:
I think the problem with that was that it was done at the Nats under a frikin tent, uncontrolled environment, hot as hwll, and steve was prolly drunk when he did it...LOL.

The above items were all contributing factors...especially the last one, but I'll tell you up front that even for guys that have done a lot of wraps (Stinker was my first solo attempt) putting vinyl on the front bumper of these trucks is going to be a REAL bitch even when you're not drunk...of course I really don't know how much of a bitch it is because I've never done it...(not be drunk when I do it, that is)...LOL!!!

I can provide you all the flat black vinyl you want, and walk you through all the tricks and stuff that I've learned over the phone, but I really don't think you want to head down this path...all that said... I'm all in this project if you are!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
The above items were all contributing factors...especially the last one, but I'll tell you up front that even for guys that have done a lot of wraps (Stinker was my first solo attempt) putting vinyl on the front bumper of these trucks is going to be a REAL bitch even when you're not drunk...of course I really don't know how much of a bitch it is because I've never done it...(not be drunk when I do it, that is)...LOL!!!

I can provide you all the flat black vinyl you want, and walk you through all the tricks and stuff that I've learned over the phone, but I really don't think you want to head down this path...all that said... I'm all in this project if you are!!!

Well I dont know how hard it is to lay down teh vinyl but I do an "alright" job tinting windows:eek: well about how much will it cost me to try it out?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back