Thanks for helping your Viper sister!!

Jhazephae

Reaction score
I am so excited to post up my before and after pics!! :rock: Though, it's not 100% complete, I want to still show off the work in progress. As a female, it can be very rough to hang with the fellas, but everyone aside from a couple really had my back on here. Also want to thank you all for so much care and concern when it came to my fiance's health. Thanks to all the members that answered the MANY questions I had, lol. I just really want to thank you all for welcoming me in and helping me out!! Very grateful!! I attended my 1st car show (22nd Annual Road Rebel Car Show) this past weekend to get a feel of things, lol. Now I want to do WAY more!!! So, be prepared for MORE questions!!

Attachments

• 4952a8940a0a006400b1b290fd1fffb3.jpg
    4952a8940a0a006400b1b290fd1fffb3.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCN1515.JPG
    DSCN1515.JPG
    567.4 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCN1518.JPG
    DSCN1518.JPG
    640.9 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCN1520.JPG
    DSCN1520.JPG
    758.9 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCN1524.JPG
    DSCN1524.JPG
    662.9 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN1527.JPG
    DSCN1527.JPG
    480.2 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCN1525.JPG
    DSCN1525.JPG
    704 KB · Views: 166
  • dscnengineshot.jpg
    dscnengineshot.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 117
What are your plans for the truck going forward?

I have to do HID lights due to poor output on headlights, plan to have nerf bars painted or either switched. Will definitely be doing some visual upgrades under the hood through JMB Performance. I want to supercharge it as well. I want to be stock but some modifications that aren't TOO much so open to suggestions.

Looking good Jazzy.
BTW how is the boyfriend?

He is doing ok. It's really taking a toll on him. He has his moments where he gets really depressed, I mean he basically lives through me when it comes to life and our vehicles. I love cars, but never had to be the HBIC when it came to getting work done on them. We have our '86 Cutlass in storage due to needing interior work, '77 El Camino that is a Reeves Machine shop getting work done, the Viper that's getting some upgrades, and hell the only one that we wasn't thinking bout was our '06 Stratus and now that bitch need painting, lol. This was all his duties, and he hates that the process is going so slow, but I can only do so much. That's why I love coming on here b/c you guys really don't know how much you help me b/c there many days he can't. He really appreciates you guys.

I was looking on JMB Performance site to see what they have going, since you guys mention them alot. Checking out the JMB SRT-10 RAM Procharger F1-C DIY Kit.

That is a great kit and Justin is super easy to work with.:rock::rock:

I'm sure bone could hook you up with Taliban Dan on helping install the ProCharger too.

Nice truck ... Good Job Jhazephae :rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back