Thanks Prof!! - GTG

etaylormcp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a great time yesterday and finally putting faces to names was great. The people here are some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. Thanks for hosting that and I hope to attend more soon. Eric.:congrats:

Talk to Turtle she had the camera I was late arriving and didn't have anything but my cell camera so I didn't take any pictures with that but I am sure there will be some. And may I say the trucks up there WOW!! I thought mine was pretty good with the paint on it but damn! I really need to do some catching up. Or at least attempt to.....:burnout:

Just a couple to identify some of the people:

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Left to right: Joe (BigBlkQC from Jax) and Colon Morgan (a local viper tech); Lisa, and Chris (MySRT10); Bill (Begood); David (Stingray); Alex (Turtle) and Matt (Devildog58) and Ava (Lisa and Chris's daughter).

IMG_0014.jpg

Eric (etaylormcp) on the left, and Norm Brandes (Owner of Westech, one of the most knowledgeable MOPAR people in the country.)

It was raining...and we only had five trucks (All Black of Course!) one in the garage (guess who it belonged to!) and these four outside:

These were all RC's, Eric came a little later with his Black QC! (Joe flew in and he also has a Black QC!

IMG_0011-1.jpg

BLACK RULES!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. The outrageous C6 in the foreground is owned and pampered by David (Stingray...duh...)

A Joe Bierce sighting????!!!!

Wow!!

Looks like a good group!! Sorry it rained...

No one got drunk, no one took off clothes. It was a very sophisticated and intellectual gathering of socially concerned and refined people. We drank tea, and discussed the cultural values of contemporary society.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Damn wish I could have made it.:(
If nothing else to break up that Black Power gang!:laugh:

I thought of driving up in my Dakota,
glad I didn't it's BLACK too!:D

i had a great time as did my wife and daughter. we greatly appreciated your hospitality Roy. it was great meeting new people and i cant wait to have another gtg up here! the tea was great but im not use to the pry off bottle tea:p must be the fancy stuff!:D

Your wife and daughter were the hit of the gathering...great family...serving our country with distinction...thanks for what you do!

Roy

Prof said:
Just a couple to identify some of the people:

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Left to right: Joe (BigBlkQC from Jax) and Colon Morgan (a local viper tech); Lisa, and Chris (MySRT10); Bill (Begood); David (Stingray); Alex (Turtle) and Matt (Devildog58) and Ava (Lisa and Chris's daughter).

IMG_0014.jpg

Eric (etaylormcp) on the left, and Norm Brandes (Owner of Westech, one of the most knowledgeable MOPAR people in the country.)

It was raining...and we only had five trucks (All Black of Course!) one in the garage (guess who it belonged to!) and these four outside:

These were all RC's, Eric came a little later with his Black QC! (Joe flew in and he also has a Black QC!

IMG_0011-1.jpg

BLACK RULES!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. The outrageous C6 in the foreground is owned and pampered by David (Stingray...duh...)
Looks like a slow funeral procession to me .... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad you had fun! Wishin we were there :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now that you mention it, maybe that is what they thought!

We had a great time. The food was fantastic, and the people even better.:rock:

Roy and Chris are the perfect hosts.

Bill.

AT least you spelled my real name right good time. Definetly have to do it again so you can take a better picture of me. Talk about sped:D :marchmellow:

Matt...you are welcome at our home anytime.

I tried to get a good picture of you...well it is really a tough task!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back