Thanks Prof!! - GTG

BEautiful site to see. Rather than a funeral procession, since I live where our X president does it looks more like his sweet choice for a secret service caravan with 1 he rides in including a rotating turret and a 500 rd per second Gatlin gun. OK wishful thinking but I wish my Black Beauty and I could have attended. Looked like a great time.

Prof said:
No one got drunk, no one took off clothes. It was a very sophisticated and intellectual gathering of socially concerned and refined people. We drank tea, and discussed the cultural values of contemporary society.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

What he is not telling you though is what Joe did to Sickness........... brings a whole new definition to mano e mano... LOL

Thanks for the pics Roy....

Any chance on you making it out for the NY GTG? If so, bring the banner with you.

IMG_0011-1.jpg

:laugh:Looks like 4 members and a funeral. Hey Roy who all at the GTG signed the banner?

Wifey said:
Looks like a slow funeral procession to me .... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad you had fun! Wishin we were there :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

More like a black truck sale!

ROYS_LOT-1.jpg

How that Vette get in here it's BLUE!:D :D :D :D :D

Working on it, but does not look promising right now...but things might change...waiting on some dates from my son...

Stagethree said:
More like a black truck sale!

ROYS_LOT-1.jpg

How that Vette get in here it's BLUE!:D :D :D :D :D
Now that's comedy right thar!!!!:p :D Congrats on a successful GTG Roy. I guess we don't need to see Stinker's crabs or drunken ass to have a good time.:p :rock:

Aero Space was on guard duty in case the Sickness showed up...his orders were to bit his one good foot...

Stage Three did some work...he better stop by my house the next time he visits his daughter is all I have to say!

etaylormcp said:
What he is not telling you though is what Joe did to Sickness........... brings a whole new definition to mano e mano... LOL
Joe did nothing to me....It was he that was powned from the get go...:D I tracked not only his phone that is unlisted but he is on my gps as well...I have his address and all the things I need to employ opperation Dumbo drop :D Stay tunned cause Joe has some shit comming to him :marchmellow: Thats's all I will divulge at this time :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back