Thanks, Texas guys!

V10ToGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a word of thanks to the Texas guys that showed for the RKC truck shootout. Had a great day. Steve (Texas Yellow Fever) made a haul - big trophy for fastest 10 cylinder and wife won a leather jacket. Congrats, Steve!

The event had 150 people and raised $500 - not a bad day.

And a cool group photo:
10sattruckshootoutac8.jpg

All photos of the day are here:
http://maupinphoto.exposuremanager.com/g/rkc_truck_shootout_3-4-07

Take care,
Larry

Smile Steve. You won the big trophy, and your wife had big fun bags. You should have a smile that wraps 3/4 of the way around your head.;) :D :p

Oh well, congratulations Steve.:congrats: :congrats: Well deserved.:rock: :rock:

Steve must grin when he is in the truck. Congrats Steve!!!

Looks like you guys had a blast...sorry I missed it.

Thanks!

I was there as a spectator. That Texas Yellow Fever truck looks GOOD! He has spent much time on it. Congratulations Steve!!

sound like fun! wish I was there! and....congrats to steve and his wife! :rock:

V10ToGo said:
Just a word of thanks to the Texas guys that showed for the RKC truck shootout. Had a great day. Steve (Texas Yellow Fever) made a haul - big trophy for fastest 10 cylinder and wife won a leather jacket. Congrats, Steve!

The event had 150 people and raised $500 - not a bad day.

Take care,
Larry

Looks like a great day! Always nice to GTG with members from the forum.
Congrat's Steve :driver: on the trophy:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Great pic...........now thats a blue sky!!!! Who are the other members in the pic?

How fast are you Steve?

patrick

Sure, rub it in about the "blue sky" why don't you.:mad: ;) :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Great pic...........now thats a blue sky!!!! Who are the other members in the pic?

How fast are you Steve?

patrick

I did an 8.3 ET at 82 MPH in the 8th. It was good enough...barely. But as my mother always said, an inch as as good as a mile...:D

It was a claer sky that day, but chilly (upper 50's). It's getting better and better around here this week though we're supposed to be in the 80s finally!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back