Thanks, Texas guys!

V10ToGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a word of thanks to the Texas guys that showed for the RKC truck shootout. Had a great day. Steve (Texas Yellow Fever) made a haul - big trophy for fastest 10 cylinder and wife won a leather jacket. Congrats, Steve!

The event had 150 people and raised $500 - not a bad day.

And a cool group photo:
10sattruckshootoutac8.jpg

All photos of the day are here:
http://maupinphoto.exposuremanager.com/g/rkc_truck_shootout_3-4-07

Take care,
Larry

Smile Steve. You won the big trophy, and your wife had big fun bags. You should have a smile that wraps 3/4 of the way around your head.;) :D :p

Oh well, congratulations Steve.:congrats: :congrats: Well deserved.:rock: :rock:

Steve must grin when he is in the truck. Congrats Steve!!!

Looks like you guys had a blast...sorry I missed it.

Thanks!

I was there as a spectator. That Texas Yellow Fever truck looks GOOD! He has spent much time on it. Congratulations Steve!!

sound like fun! wish I was there! and....congrats to steve and his wife! :rock:

V10ToGo said:
Just a word of thanks to the Texas guys that showed for the RKC truck shootout. Had a great day. Steve (Texas Yellow Fever) made a haul - big trophy for fastest 10 cylinder and wife won a leather jacket. Congrats, Steve!

The event had 150 people and raised $500 - not a bad day.

Take care,
Larry

Looks like a great day! Always nice to GTG with members from the forum.
Congrat's Steve :driver: on the trophy:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Great pic...........now thats a blue sky!!!! Who are the other members in the pic?

How fast are you Steve?

patrick

Sure, rub it in about the "blue sky" why don't you.:mad: ;) :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Great pic...........now thats a blue sky!!!! Who are the other members in the pic?

How fast are you Steve?

patrick

I did an 8.3 ET at 82 MPH in the 8th. It was good enough...barely. But as my mother always said, an inch as as good as a mile...:D

It was a claer sky that day, but chilly (upper 50's). It's getting better and better around here this week though we're supposed to be in the 80s finally!!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back