Thanks To Torrie (Unleashed Tuning)!!

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent the afternoon getting emailed tunes from Torrie, loading them in the truck, and testing it til we got the air/fuel where we wanted it.

Torrie has been absolutely amazing to work with, and i highly recommend him to anyone tooking to purchase an SCT or have their truck truned. Great Job man, thanks for everything :rock:

I was the first truck from this forum that he tuned...he came to TN 2 yrs ago this month to tune my truck...I still run that same tune with some updates from Torrie for additional mods....he is always available by email and usually responds in minutes....:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
I was the first truck from this forum that he tuned...he came to TN 2 yrs ago this month to tune my truck...I still run that same tune with some updates from Torrie for additional mods....he is always available by email and usually responds in minutes....:rock:

Truth, saw that in person. Oh and no question is a dumb question, if you don't know and you want to know, just ask :D

Black Venom-'04 said:
will be getting my soon once i get rid of them cats:D :D
I had some catless mids when I had my magnablow on my truck. Not sure what I did with them. :dontknow: I'll check my attic to see if I still have them and let you know this weekend.

Maybe he got a "Valet" tune :D

Venom Power said:
Will his tune help you avoid future traffic citations? Just asking.:D
Hey ant, how the weather over there? Did you line up some one on your truck or you gonna wait till you get back.

I agree, Torrie does a great job as far as response and helping with info. He just sent me a few tunes this week.he even sent some changes back on Sunday. Will certainly get referrals from me.

Venom Power said:
Will his tune help you avoid future traffic citations? Just asking.:D
Lol, i dont know, id rather get a citation for my exhaust being too awesome rather than get hauled back by a Ford :D:D:D

Brat said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

tmcphail said:
Hey man !

from the 1st time i e-mails you till last week, you always were on top of things and responces !!! always a pleasure to deal with....

i cant wait till i get new tunes :)

thanks torrie for puttin up with all my questions and bullshit !!! :)

VIPER said:
from the 1st time i e-mails you till last week, you always were on top of things and responces !!! always a pleasure to deal with....

i cant wait till i get new tunes :)

thanks torrie for puttin up with all my questions and bullshit !!! :)

No problem at all buddy its just part of the process.

Nah you go above and beyond like some one eles I know stinker !

As soon as I get the s/c installed and the other mods I'll give you a call

Thanks again !

Chris

Oh I got a new email too I'll email it to you in a min I no longer have my blackberry .

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back