thankyou silverback and unclejack

BOOMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, i just wanted to let everyone know our appreciation for SilverBack and FastuncleJack. these top notch guys bought everyone a roundS of drinks at the nats. the caliber of friends that we have gained thru this forum is mind blowing!
thank you guys for your generosity and friendship, we love you guys.:burnout:

Thanks Gary for reminding me! Man there was sooo much to keep up with! I aplogize monky man! I really appreciated everything uncle monkey:D

BOOMER said:
Hey, i just wanted to let everyone know our appreciation for SilverBack and FastuncleJack. these top notch guys bought everyone a roundS of drinks at the nats. the caliber of friends that we have gained thru this forum is mind blowing!
thank you guys for your generosity and friendship, we love you guys.:burnout:

Hey BOOMER, I may be the only one who's curious...But did you and BigDave bury the hatchet at the nats, avoid each other altogether or just agree to disagree.....? Inquiring minds want to know.....Well, at least I do....:dontknow:

SD

Stinker said:
D I didnt think he was there, or at least Gary said he wasnt there:dontknow:

Bummer...............A golden opportunity squandered.....

Thanks for the info, Stank...!

SD

Well I will try not to get into trouble with this post;)
but he was there, jsut I dont think not too many .....well ...acknoledged(damn still cant spell!) that he was there. Now this is not to start anything, just what I noticed;) I only say this since Gary told me he has washed his hands of the situation ok?

Stinker said:
but he was there, jsut I dont think not too many .....well ...acknoledged(damn still cant spell!) that he was there. Now this is not to start anything, just what I noticed;) I only say this since Gary told me he has washed his hands of the situation ok?

.....yer killing me........lol

IOW yer saying there was no resolution whatsover.......:dontknow:

SD

Stinker said:
Well ...you may be the ONLY one who tried to avoid me.I was the one that finally walked up and shook YOUR hand...remember.You pretty much had to in front of all the people at the tent.

I was actually with Bone,Donnie,Wazzspp.Kevan,Shawn ,Phil ,Tim,Eddie ,David and crew among many others for most of the Nats.I didn`t even see Boomer on TH,FR ,SA or SU. I was at the tent most of the time save going back and checking on Mom when she was at the hotel and not feeling well.I couldn`t tell you if he was there or not since I have never seen him.

I was waiting for someone try to kick my ass as was threatened.Funny thing,you couldn`t find anybody to even say anything negative with a search warrant and a pack of bloodhounds.:dontknow:

I got tons more video! But giving the rest to DJ he is gonna make us a DVD and maybe get with Wazzsup on it! it'll be sweet! I got more of Saturday also, with eddie his wife, bone, DJ, Kevan, Gary Racheal, Ken, Izzy, Riff69, shawn, Mikey, Begood and son at ruby tuesdays! The girls was the hit of th party that night! and well izzy too! But no, no little dogs were there bo.

Nowwhat said:
Maybe the camera angle wasn't wide enough.....
I went back to the hotel to check on my sick Mom .There is the list of 14 who have been on my ass about all this crap and you are on it .Leave it alone.

Last edited:
Dave,

I in no way want to belittle any issues with your mother. I hope she is feeling better and I am sorry that she was not feeling well that weekend....

seriously

Having said that.....

The group waited for you to leave before they took the picture.....get it

Nowwhat said:
Dave,

I in no way want to belittle any issues with your mother. I hope she is feeling better and I am sorry that she was not feeling well that weekend....

seriously
I hope you mean that Mike.She is disabled .Alzheimer`s ,2 strokes and 2 heart attacks.It is a wonder she is alive really after all that.When my dad died 6 years ago she came to live with me.

Not that anybody cares or should feel sorry for me ,her or anybody but she is my ONLY priority in life and THE reason I retired at 43...to take care of her.I was in a position to do that and I did ,and always will.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back