thankyou silverback and unclejack

Well not bad. This went from a thread to thank Jack and myself for sending money (I'm assuming that is what Jack did) to Boomer so we could buy a round of drinks for you guys to a Dave bashing session. And not one person thanked Jack.

Sad.

BOOMER said:
Hey, i just wanted to let everyone know our appreciation for SilverBack and FastuncleJack. these top notch guys bought everyone a roundS of drinks at the nats.

WTF, :dontknow: Private Party For Select Few :dontknow: Nobody Handed Me A Free Beer, Guess B/C I Showed Up With 6 1/2 Cases Of My Own.

Ken Did Supply Some Free Chicken Saturday Afternoon Though Which Was Much Appreciated...

guys thanks so much for the round, cant remember exactly which one it was, but is was good. next year i hope to meet yall there.

Well I guess I missed out on everything, the group pic and the Ruby Tuesdays. Thanks Jack and Patrick for taking care of the forum members, everyone had a good time but there just wasn't enough time in the day to do everything I wanted to do there. We had 12 people in our group which were friends or relatives. Met most of the members while there but still missed a few. Great group of guys to be sure!

Oh well, just ignore me today.:eek: I'm tired and I hurt.:( Makes for a pissy combination.:dontknow: Guess I'm just on the rag today.;) :D

I wasn't there but I will throw out a thank you to Silver and Jack. Nothing but top notch people around here.

Dave I hope you mother is doing better and I think it is commendable that you are taking care of her. Family first.

Thank you Jack and John, that was very kind of you. I want you to know I did my best to drink as much beer as possible in your honor.:D

Bill.

FlyingLow said:
I wasn't there but I will throw out a thank you to Silver and Jack. Nothing but top notch people around here.

Dave I hope you mother is doing better and I think it is commendable that you are taking care of her. Family first.
ThankSS Scott.I know you have a lot going on right now.I appreciate the time and kind words.hang in there.

Well ladies Silent D asked a Q and I answered,Gary has kinda left the situation alone, and well then others voiced their opinion.:dontknow: :D

but Gary knows how much we appreciate him , and Jack and Patrick also, oh and Mr, Silverback to whom was lurking in the shadows, he's and awesome person.

and yes to those that have pm'd I did shake MR. Breiners hand, I had made a promise to Jack that I would not cause any trouble and have him send me any money, and I think everyone that was there knows how I feel, :D I have been asked not to mention any of this subject anymore as it does no good for us and I agree

BlueSRT10 said:
WTF, :dontknow: Private Party For Select Few :dontknow: Nobody Handed Me A Free Beer, Guess B/C I Showed Up With 6 1/2 Cases Of My Own.

Ken Did Supply Some Free Chicken Saturday Afternoon Though Which Was Much Appreciated...

Thanks Jack, and Silverback for the cold "pop's":cheers:

BTW The chicken was compliment's of Shawn & Izzy

Silverback said:
Well not bad. This went from a thread to thank Jack and myself for sending money (I'm assuming that is what Jack did) to Boomer so we could buy a round of drinks for you guys to a Dave bashing session. And not one person thanked Jack.

Sad.

I just woke up and saw this.....

I hijacked the shit out'a this thread, John. I was curious about all the prevous hubub and should'a used another venue in which to couch my question.....

I apologize sir......:eek:

SD

Silverback said:
Oh well, just ignore me today.:eek: I'm tired and I hurt.:( Makes for a pissy combination.:dontknow: Guess I'm just on the rag today.;) :D
Dunno about the others but I called you a couple times :D :D Jack too....I appreciated everything....Jack is Yoda and I thank him everyday, for him just being him :confused: You know what I mean....:2in1:

NBT said:
Thanks Jack, and Silverback for the cold "pop's":cheers:

BTW The chicken was compliment's of Shawn & Izzy
You kicked in on this Ken......Thanks John and Jack for the drinks, wish you both could have been there.

Iltemprd said:
You kicked in on this Ken......Thanks John and Jack for the drinks, wish you both could have been there.
Me too....I really missed them not being there.

Shawn - How is operation Pheonix coming :confused: :D :rock:

TheSickness said:
Me too....I really missed them not being there.

Shawn - How is operation Pheonix coming :confused: :D :rock:
I'm talking to the boss tomorrow about it....Your end?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back