That was a bad guess on a custom exhaust

It would have been nice if B&B would have included studs........for the price, you would thing the flanges would actually line up with the holes in the heads.:(

Agree 100%! Loved the performance and sound but getting those bolts in was a miserable time!!!

Custom parts, those 2 words equal big $$$$$

Andy, do you still have my old custom system for sale? That bolted right up to the B&B headers and mids. It was also SS and 3"

Andy, do you still have my old custom system for sale? That bolted right up to the B&B headers and mids. It was also SS and 3"

I still have it, but it was welded to the B&Bs, so I had to cut it. I plan on putting it on my truck some time.

yes it was Hanksville hot rods and his work is very nice. Justin! that is some sick looking work I may just employ your services this winter :)

I still have it, but it was welded to the B&Bs, so I had to cut it. I plan on putting it on my truck some time.

Oh my bad. Wasn't trying to sell it out from underneath you, thought I was helping... LOL! Well get your ass moving then, you've had about 365 days to get it on there!!! :D

Oh my bad. Wasn't trying to sell it out from underneath you, thought I was helping... LOL! Well get your ass moving then, you've had about 365 days to get it on there!!! :D

has it really been that long already? I know it was last summer but man does time fly.

You can't make a proclamation like that and not include a picture!!

Sorry boss. I don't do pictures anymore. When I first came on this board I got crucified for some of my mods, and it escalated into racism and I even was told I'd get my ass kicked if my truck and I ventured into various parts of this country. So my truck is going to be Area 51 for this board as I have no time for Internet tuff guys and keyboard master critics. In fact, I may not even have an SRT-10.:D

Sorry boss. I don't do pictures anymore. When I first came on this board I got crucified for some of my mods, and it escalated into racism and I even was told I'd get my ass kicked if my truck and I ventured into various parts of this country. So my truck is going to be Area 51 for this board as I have no time for Internet tuff guys and keyboard master critics. In fact, I may not even have an SRT-10.:D

You need to own a 10 to be on this forum or GTFO!!! Oh wait, I don't have one either :D

now thats funny, people would be breaking their necks to think a Lightning looked that good, haha

That would mess with people's heads who were "in the know." Lol. Nah, my.truck is debadged and definitely doesn't have any Ford stuff on it. In fact I have to put some "Viper Powered" emblems on my Super Snake hood, as those tell it like it is. :)

Don't let a few people ruin the fun for you. Show off your truck and if they don't like it too god damn bad, it's YOUR truck!! :D

Don't let a few people ruin the fun for you. Show off your truck and if they don't like it too god damn bad, it's YOUR truck!! :D

Agreed! Andy doesn't give a shit if people don't like his pink Viper emblems and matching pink "Truck Nutz"! :elefant:

Agreed! Andy doesn't give a shit if people don't like his pink Viper emblems and matching pink "Truck Nutz"! :elefant:

I'll post some pictures up right now. Who wants to see them?

Agreed! I'm makin mine an offroading truck and don't care if other people don't like it!

You guys are cool. :) Actually my truck is a concept in progress, and when it's more together I'll get some shots up. I'm going for Mad Max on the outside and Exotic under the hood. And stock on the interior cause I ain't gonna have any money left to pimp anything there. Lol

You guys are cool. :) Actually my truck is a concept in progress, and when it's more together I'll get some shots up. I'm going for Mad Max on the outside and Exotic under the hood. And stock on the interior cause I ain't gonna have any money left to pimp anything there. Lol

I have been looking for a secondary color since I bought the truck and I final pulled the trigger on it. Sent a bunch of parts out for powdercoating this week, still have to pull the calipers off and send them out to be color matched. Some will like it, some won't.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back