The adventures of me

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a6cd8dbc-706a-8195.jpg
I'll share pics of random stuff from the day to day grind. Raptor pics will be included lol

Going to MOAB?

ive always been a fan of the raptors.. they were sick to drive! and ive always loved it in that blue. the orange one with the black decals ford has is pretty sweet too

Did you don any other mods to the Ram 3500?

Yep, he did. He pulled the Cummins and had it totally built, full head porting, etc. Had a big dollar custom fuel system fabricated for it, plumbed nitrous to run under the valve cover, etc. Then he put two HUGE turbo's on it. The truck dyno'd well over 2000 HP!. I know he planned on running it down the strip, but since Dom can't respond, I guess we'll never know how it did.

Yep, he did. He pulled the Cummins and had it totally built, full head porting, etc. Had a big dollar custom fuel system fabricated for it, plumbed nitrous to run under the valve cover, etc. Then he put two HUGE turbo's on it. The truck dyno'd well over 2000 HP!. I know he planned on running it down the strip, but since Dom can't respond, I guess we'll never know how it did.

LMFAO!!!!

Lets keep it on topic please

Thank You

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back