The Beast Is On Ebay......

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I put the beast on ebay...here is the item number:230265254831
I never know what to write about it...if someone would like to be a critic, please do so....Obviously I can edit my description if needed....I set the Buy It Now price up there, but I left it open to offers....Hell, the truck wasn't on there for more than 10 min and got an offer of $24,500....thats still way to low....anyways, let me know what you think....bikertat (mike)

Now that you have a fish on the line, I'd work him a bit to determine his highest offer.

D

Good luck, we hate to see you sell it, but you have a plan that sounds sound to me!

Prof said:
Good luck, we hate to see you sell it, but you have a plan that sounds sound to me!

Sounds sound to me too, damn I hate to see you sell it to a stranger (outside the forum) but I certainly understand you have given us plenty of time to sh*t or get off the pot.

Nicely advertised! I only wish I was in the market. I'll be surprised if it doesn't sell fast! Once again, good luck.

best of luck... if I didn't already own 2... this would have been sold long ago...

I think the listing looks great. I marked it to be watched so if you look at how many people are watching it subtract one.

Good luck. I hope you get your buy it now price!!!!

Thanks everyone....I appreciate all the feedback. And I really hate to see the truck go, but I have a plan and I hope my plan works out. If it does work out, then you will all see me again, I'm pretty sure of it:D .... thanks again...bikertat:burnout:

Your truck really is beautiful! :rock: :rock: :rock: Good luck on your sale and I'm sure whoever gets it will not be sorry - that is a lot of truck for the buck :D

Good luck with the sale bro... For it sitting so long with you, it may be a sign that it wants to stay with you...

Before you sell it, make sure you take the beast out for one more drive. You may have second thoughts.

It's officially on my watch list. That's one badazz ride. I fantisized today about being the lucky buyer...

Best of luck, awesome ride and b!tchin' price...

Problem?

There's nothing left to do to it! :D

Thanks for the comments....I have taken it out lately and my stomach aches when I pull it back into the garage, knowing soon (I hope), the truck will be gone.:(

thats a heck of a deal! wish i was in a position to buy another.

nice pics!!!!
Scott (azpyroguy) may buy my viper so maybe it will work out in time!!!
Hope you get her sold though

PS...please dont tell me you drilled intp the fascia for the licesne plate bracket?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back