The Biebs Drag Racing Drunk Arrest

and kids look up to him? What a tool :confused:

What a zipper head..see kids what money can buy. I say deport him back to our neighbors to the North.

h62772339

"Come on kid..no license?..no insurance? and no parents?".

can some one tell WTF he is "famous" for??

does he sing, dance, actor.....WHAT????

other than bein a shit stain

can some one tell WTF he is "famous" for??

does he sing, dance, actor.....WHAT????

other than bein a shit stain

Isn't he the guy that got famous by selling coffee made of some small african animal shit? :dontknow:

Hope he gets the 6 month sentence, he might grow up a little....

The cops are all like "you was doing 60 in a 30" so fucking what!!! You are in a Lamborghini!!!! A Kia can do 60mph!!! What a damn wussy, he should have been doing 230 in a 30!!!

What a zipper head..see kids what money can buy. I say deport him back to our neighbors to the North.

We don't want him back. I went to high school with him (he was a lot younger so never knew him) but the kids his age said he was a looser then too before he got "famous"

My brother just got a drag racing ticket and it's nothing that you want to have on your record. Unless your the beibster. Kinda BS too cause he was going 55 in a 60:dontknow:

What gets me is his father was on the scene, helping block traffic so Bee-bee brain and his crack smokin' rapper buddy could race. The f'n father should have his nuts cut off so he can't reproduce anymore. I'm not defending young Bieber, but if the jerk off old man was any kind of parent I'm sure you wouldn't be hearing about all this shit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back