The Car Show with Adam Carolla...

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Starts on Speed July 13th. Looks like it's going to be pretty decent! At least, better than the ABOMINATION that Top Gear US is.... :eek::D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzyBFLwP2kQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪The Car Show - Full Trailer‬‏[/ame]

Incidentally... the folks at Jalopnik complained so much about the ghey desk in the promo, the show changed the set. Now they are bitching about the HUGE Tire Rack sponsor sign in the back ground. lol :p

the_car_show_set_01.jpg

at first i thought that other uppity looking cat was skip bayless from ESPN First Take.

hankthetank said:
at first i thought that other uppity looking cat was skip bayless from ESPN First Take.

I think the dude in the suit is a writer for one of the car mags.... can't remember which one....

Copied from Wiki:

"Dan Neil is an automotive columnist for The Wall Street Journal[1] and a former contributor to the Los Angeles Times, AutoWeek and Car and Driver."

Searched for Matt Farah but only found items related to "The Car Show"... :dontknow:

Copied from Wiki:

"Dan Neil is an automotive columnist for The Wall Street Journal[1] and a former contributor to the Los Angeles Times, AutoWeek and Car and Driver."

Searched for Matt Farah but only found items related to "The Car Show"... :dontknow:

hmmmmm, ok.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back