The differences of 2004-2006 RC?

I will not be going an 05 interior just changing the middle seat. And no I haven't done it yet. I have been way busy with work.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I will not be going an 05 interior just changing the middle seat. And no I haven't done it yet. I have been way busy with work.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I'm definitely looking forward to see how that turns out. Busy with work is good as long as you're making money.

I have to call bullshit on this, ill put my 4.10 truck up against any other NA 4.56 truck on this forum....

I like my 4.10s and would race my truck against a 4.56 truck too, but all things equal the 4.56 truck would be quicker, IMO.

I have to call bullshit on this, ill put my 4.10 truck up against any other NA 4.56 truck on this forum....

That is really meaningless. Different trucks, different drivers, ect.

Only way to really tell is to put the 4.56's in your truck and run it back to back the same day. 4.56's should gain you a small amount.

Only way to really tell is to put the 4.56's in your truck and run it back to back the same day. 4.56's should gain you a small amount.

On street tires you won't gain squat....they only time youll see a measurable gain from a gear swap is when you have enough traction to eliminate wheel spin

This has been discussed before... -click here for :deadhorse:-

Gear swaps make for excellent seat-of-the-pants gains. At the track, a normal change in DA will yield bigger differences then a gear swap. And just for the record, I'm not a hater, and would certainly swapping lower gears into my truck. But I would do so knowing that I probably will not drop any time off my ET's.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back