The L ass whooping compilation!!

and btw... can i refer all you L owners back to a thread i believe u started.. (chrisheltra) about not allowing other makes on the timeslips and people were sayin there were L owners on here just bashing on a srt site... you're gettin close 2 that line IMO

chrisheltra said:

thats a cute video but when we street race here in Dallas or Houston most of the time it's 60 to 160 and some times it's 60 to 180mph... I'm not to impressed since i went 155 this passed weekend.. and it was alot quicker getting there then that

roll racing doesnt mean sht, just means you can push the pedal down, going from a dig is where it's at

TimmyMac said:
roll racing doesnt mean sht, just means you can push the pedal down, going from a dig is where it's at
racing an L from a dig is nothing more than pushing the pedal down...

lol not soo much, but think that if you want; ever launched one before?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
yeah, a stock one, have you ever launched a regular cab 10?

TimmyMac that third pedal on your left is the clutch! Try dumping one of those and then step on the gas pedal!!:burnout:

Nope, driven plenty of 5 and 6 speed cars though... but then again, im not the one making excuses lol

if you didnt want to have to deal with the trouble of shifting your truck, maybe you should have baught an L, it would be easier to launch, and probably faster lol

VIPER-SARAUS said:
TimmyMac that third pedal on your left is the clutch! Try dumping one of those and then step on the gas pedal!!:burnout:

I know how to drive a stick.... Maybe try slipping it instead of dumping it? lol not my problem. you baught the truck, you deal with it..

TimmyMac said:
I know how to drive a stick.... Maybe try slipping it instead of dumping it? lol not my problem. you baught the truck, you deal with it..

I bet you do! Fag! Should have know, you do drive a gay truck!:elefant:

THE L GIRLS ARE REAL D BAGS MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A SECTION JUST FOR DOUCHEBAG L OWNERS WHERE THE CAN TALK ABOUT HOW SLOW THERE TRUCKS ARE OR MAYBE THEY CAN GO BACK TO THERE SITE.... LO:D :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: L AND YES I COULD OF OUT RAN MY FRIENDS L BUT HAD TO LET OUT OF THE GAS BC DIDNT WANT TO GO OVER A 90 WITH A TRAILER FULL OF GRASS:)

Tooloe said:
thats a cute video but when we street race here in Dallas or Houston most of the time it's 60 to 160 and some times it's 60 to 180mph... I'm not to impressed since i went 155 this passed weekend.. and it was alot quicker getting there then that

You and the people you race are morons.

VENOMOUS1 said:
And didn't have to export your truck to Germany to do it!!:burnout: :rock:

Hes German born and raised what else was he supposed to do? Rent a banked track in the US?

chrisheltra said:
You and the people you race are morons.
The real pity here is a European member posts about a GTG in Holland that may draw 30 SRT 10s (a remarkable feat for any European country). It gets steamrolled, and an anemic 7 responses, while childish name calling and insults in multiple threads gets 100's. Its a good idea for everyone to reevaluate the reason they're a member here.

joemags54 said:
The real pity here is a European member posts about a GTG in Holland that may draw 30 SRT 10s (a remarkable feat for any European country). It gets steamrolled, and an anemic 7 responses, while childish name calling and insults in multiple threads gets 100's. Its a good idea for everyone to reevaluate the reason they're a member here.
Your a smart man Joe.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back