The L ass whooping compilation!!

it only gets outta hand cause people cant show restraint...It takes two idiots to argue..

Even If I lightning are running quicker times, its just that..nothing else applies...

Come on folks, show some self confidence

Last edited:
I have not responded to any of their posts because they have nothing positive to say.They came to start shit, And the only way they can do that is with a response.

JRSVIPR said:
I have not responded to any of their posts because they have nothing positive to say.They came to start shit, And the only way they can do that is with a response.
Give that man a cigar!!:rock: , NO RESPONSE is the best response.................. (where is Silverback when you need him?)

Last edited:
I agree get them off the site....All I read is their bad mouthing members ,Trucks and the forum.... Just a bunch of key board camandoes....:mad:

VIPR PWR said:
I agree get them off the site....All I read is their bad mouthing members ,Trucks and the forum.... Just a bunch of key board camandoes....:mad:
Glad you feel that way. If we all work together and follow the above advice, (posts 65 and 66) we can accomplish this on our own. We just need to circle the wagons for a while, until the arrows stop flying.

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
Glad you feel that way. If we all work together and follow the above advice, (posts 65 and 66) we can accomplish this on our own. We just need to circle the wagons for a while, until the arrows stop flying.

That is my intention:rock: :rock: :rock:

joemags54 said:
Give that man a cigar!!:rock: , NO RESPONSE is the best response.................. (where is Silverback when you need him?)

Start the NO response list:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

VIPR PWR said:
Start the NO response list:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Well, sounds like an idea, but, I don't want to stifle healthy debate and discussion. (where's Django when we need him?) I certainly agree, no response to insults, name calling and sophomoric behavior.

joemags54 said:
Well, sounds like an idea, but, I don't want to stifle healthy debate and discussion. (where's Django when we need him?) I certainly agree, no response to insults, name calling and sophomoric behavior.

Agreed, The name calling, insults and childish attitudes need to go...Even some of our own have been banned temporarily for less than some of what I have seen these guy's posting:mad: ( D, Where are you:rock: )

VIPR PWR said:
Agreed, The name calling, insults and childish attitudes need to go...Even some of our own have been banned temporarily for less than some of what I have seen these guy's posting:mad: ( D, Where are you:rock: )
Let's hope cool heads and common sense prevail, moving forward from here.

I have been monitoring this thread in the background, some self restraint and decorum certainly is what is needed here. I cant think of any member of the VTCOA that would head over to an L forum and post the sort of comments that the Ford guests have done here. The cream rises to the top gentlemen, I would suggest putting them on ignore and moving on rather than getting caught up in childish rhetoric:)

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
I have been monitoring this thread in the background, some self restraint and decorum certainly is what is needed here. I cant think of any member of the VTCOA that would head over to an L forum and post the sort of comments that the Ford guests have done here. The cream rises to the top gentlemen, I would suggest putting them on ignore and moving on rather than getting caught up in childish rhetoric:)

thewelshm
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

check my sig L boys... I love all fast trucks/cars...but mod for mod i haven't been beat by a FURD!

THEWELSHM said:

thewelshm

Sir, I have certainly tried to be civil....BUT every other thread or post says that Lightnings are gay or whatever..these members are just as guilty and have come to the L forums and said the same things. The cream here seems to be settling and you are seeing it happen. My joining this site was to promote the racing here in Houston, it went the other direction quickly, of course I defended myself and my fellow L owners. To only single US out is an absolute biased and preposterous attempt to stir the pot even more...we have a site owner from Lightning Rodder who has tried to join as well...he could not get in...WHY? The childish rhetoric was started here....by the members of the VTCOA not so much the FORD GUESTS.

Examples:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43491

Last edited:
Name calling and bashing above the usual bs'ing is stupid, I agree. Don't act like it's just the Lightning crowd that does it though. It seems a lot of SRT10 owners lash out because the Lightnings are generally faster. Whatever though, they're just trucks guys. Get over it and get to racing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back