The Lightning is officially retired from daily driver duty.

chrisheltra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mustang1.jpg

mustang2.jpg

mustang3.jpg

mustang4.jpg

mustang5.jpg

mustang6.jpg

Very nice!!! I heard a lot of positive things about the new 5.0. Something tells me, it wont stay stock for long. :dontknow: :D

Very nice, let the mods begin!! Iv'e heard nothing but good things about the new 5.0's, I know i'll be looking out for them on the street!

Nice! I'm looking for a new daily driver also...i have it down to an SRT8 Jeep or the new 5.0 Mustang. I like the Jeep a little better, but i have always wanted a Stang.

FastSRT19 said:
Nice! I'm looking for a new daily driver also...i have it down to an SRT8 Jeep or the new 5.0 Mustang. I like the Jeep a little better, but i have always wanted a Stang.
My wife has her 07' GT Stang, but she REALLY wants an SRT8 Jeep :rock:

I think this one is going to stay stock for a while so I can enjoy the warranty and let someone else wrench on my junk for a while.

As for the power it feels good. I like the fact that I can drive something with balls but still have a quite and docile ride unlike the L. It doesnt however compare to the L in acceleration or power.

This one will probably stay off the track for a while.

Also the decision between a SRT8 Jeep and stang would be a hard one. They are probably pretty similar in acceleration but the Jeep can carry 4 people a lot more comfortably than the stang if thats what your looking for.

chrisheltra said:
I think this one is going to stay stock for a while so I can enjoy the warranty and let someone else wrench on my junk for a while.

As for the power it feels good. I like the fact that I can drive something with balls but still have a quite and docile ride unlike the L. It doesnt however compare to the L in acceleration or power.

Also the decision between a SRT8 Jeep and stang would be a hard one. They are probably pretty similar in acceleration but the Jeep can carry 4 people a lot more comfortably than the stang if thats what your looking for.
Very true sir, one of these days we'll be have lil ones so the srt8 jeep will be our next vehicle.

Im with ya on the leave it stock for awhile. When i bought my cummins for a dd and left the SRT alone, it was nice to be able to drive something not wicked loud but still had good power...

Nice car....happy to see Ford build a stang (other than high price Shelbys) that can put a Camaro in it's place...Now if Mopar would get some weight off the Chally...let the muscle car wars continue..

chrisheltra said:

I sat in one on the weekend and I was very impressed. It's the first mustang in a long time where my knees didn't touch the dash!

Although, it became a 3 seater very quickly... :D

Wil

chrisheltra said:

Thats what they all say! ...Iv'e spent quit a bit on a truck that i havn't even seen yet:dontknow:

love the stang, had an 00 GT. loved the car.

only downside seems to be price on a leather GT stang. Looks like there going for almost $40k

Nice :rock: Long time Furd fan here. Had a 66, 93 LX 5.0, 94 Cobra 5.0, and a 03 GT

Is that the bridge into Savanah GA?

very nice i would love a 5.0. The pic with the carrier brings back memories.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back