The Lions Den

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Jerry wanted to be the surprise guest to put his unbeaten record on the line against the Lightning boys at their own GTG. So far Jerry hasn't seen one Lightning but is 10th in line. Let's see how his turns out. I'm going now to videotape.

good luck:rock::congrats::burnout:

Jerry wanted to be the surprise guest to put his unbeaten record on the line against the Lightning boys at their own GTG. So far Jerry hasn't seen one Lightning but is 10th in line. Let's see how his turns out. I'm going now to videotape.

Best of luck Jerry!:rock:

It's not who wins or looses :D Tear em a new one Jerry. :burnout::burnout:

Jerry will fill you in on the times but he won 2 of 3 races. He lost the first race.to a 11.4 sec Lightning To Jerry's 11.9

Jerry has been only beat once by a Lightning now.

Congrats to Trainman. Thats what I figured would have happened. Not many bolt on guys running as fast as he does.

I have 3 hours of raw footage to edit and make 1 long racing video. Hahaha. I will make a separate video of just the L's and 10. We also got a llt of pics too that will be available later tonight. I'm at the skate park boarding right now.

I have 3 hours of raw footage to edit and make 1 long racing video. Hahaha. I will make a separate video of just the L's and 10. We also got a llt of pics too that will be available later tonight. I'm at the skate park boarding right now.

A short vid sounds good. Looking forward to it and the pics.

Way to go Trainman:congrats::congrats::rock:

Nice, did jerry get his new bogarts yet or still on the 17" rims?

Don't think so, Bogart did some trial fitting on Jerry's wheels yesterday on my truck. Those wheels are light, Rich Bogart is cool as hell, he should have some 18's for the 05 front and M&H has some tires to fit.

Back