"The List"- My new year's resolution

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new year's resolution is to finally spend some much needed attention on my truck. I will be getting a cheap little daily driver soon so my truck can sit for a while finally while I work on it. Hopefully I can finish all this in the next year or two. In no particular order:

Repair/Replace Front Bumper (damn coyote)

Nightrunner Headlights

Fabricate FG Subwoofer Enclosure (to fit under my rear seat) for my Polk equipment: 2x10" DXi subs and one 800W Monoblock Amp

Replace all door speakers with Polk components

Paint center consol trim and door trim (the silver area around "SRT-10") inferno red

Wrap headliner and A/B/C pillars in black suede

Replace all seat suede with inferno red suese (or black if I can't find the right color of red)

Venom Hood

Powder coat wheels flat black

JTSVP Extreme lowering kit

Nitrous and Tuning (probably the NX kit from Roe)

Engine detail: valve covers, CAI, anything else I can think of all powdercoated inferno red

All grey in the interior (and I mean dash and all) turned black...not sure how yet...haha

Replace ram emblems with blacked out viper emblems

I'll post up pics here as I finish each item. Suggestions are always welcome and appreciated!

Sounds interesting! :)
Few things on your list i'm planning to do my self

Yeah....a lot of my plans are items that most people do. But, I haven't seen an Inferno Red VT all done up yet. Can't wait to see how she turns out.

Keep us posted with pix and write ups bud. Some of that somes very interesting. The wheels would be first on my list but in your case 2nd cause bumper needs help first.

Keep us posted with pix and write ups bud. Some of that somes very interesting. The wheels would be first on my list but in your case 2nd cause bumper needs help first.

Wheels probably will be right after the bumper....unless I start the FG box before then.

I'd like to see how it turned out......any pics? Don't see many inferno reds on here let alone many modded ones.

I'd like to see how it turned out......any pics? Don't see many inferno reds on here let alone many modded ones.

129-4.jpg

Nice! Anybody on here? Would like to know details of it. Thanks for the pic and info!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back