The new Permastar black chrome

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
397604895.jpg

More pics to come when the truck get's out of the shop.

Ha...not going throught that again....it's a reflection. The pic was taken inside the body shop.

lol, i must be missing the inside story. Those glimmers of white on the top lip. At any rate, if that black is that shiny, it is some sick shit! If i buy this truck im looking at, i may have to look into having that done on the extra set of rims that come with it :D

can we get a whole truck side shot??? looks real good. black on black is by far the beast IMHO

i have heard of black chrome, but what exactly is the difference from high gloss black?? is there like a shiny silver flake in it or what??

dude, that looks 1000X's better than that chrome, that's the way to go right there.

no flake...picture chrome...but with a black background...until you see it in person, that's the easiest way to describe it...

THA, THA, THA, THON, THON, TA....says the "super moderator"!:star::adore::ridinghorse:

i have heard of black chrome, but what exactly is the difference from high gloss black?? is there like a shiny silver flake in it or what??

Picture chrome, with a black tint...does that make any sense at all? I'm anxious to get some pictures in the sunlight. They look really different dependent on the light.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back