The new ride (pics)

SWIFT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my new toy.
It has a 347ci stroker with quite a bit of mods. Should run mid 11's on motor:D
I will get me another SRT10 down the road!!

100_3149.jpg

100_3158.jpg

100_3144.jpg

100_3152.jpg

SrtBrad said:
I bet that you still miss that SRT 10 even with the new ride.
If I said I did I would honestly be lying. If I get another SRT it will be a RC. I feel much more at home rowing gears!

Nice ride! What is the horsepower do it have? How fast can it go in 0-60? I am just curious.

I loved my Fox body Mustang........ Wish I still had it.......

It looks real sweet bro....

Django

I always loved Fox Bodies. :eek: I would still like to get my hands on a Police 5.0 Notchback.... They are so fun to play with, and CHEAP to make go fast! :rock: :burnout:

I still think nothing sounds better than a "well tuned" 5.0. :)

Chitty Chevy's are a great play toy and cheap to build, but if you want something different, get you a classic MOPAR! I got a 55 Dodge C-Series Pickup(still in the works).
55dodgehood.jpg

Okay, let me rephrase what I said.

Any big block from GM, Ford, or MOPAR will sound better than a small block of any manufacturer.

Is that better?:dontknow: :D

Not my kind of toy, but extremely clean for it's age! Is that a restore, or just well preserved?

Don't get me wrong,I love the sounds of a Big Block Mopar,but I've got to agree,the 5.0's have got to have the best sound of all !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

THat is an extremely well taken care of truck. I am about to put it on a camero frame, so that I will have ps/pb and then I will really dig under the hood... Thanks for the comments!

ntw0rk said:
Not my kind of toy, but extremely clean for it's age! Is that a restore, or just well preserved?

Looks like a restore. Fox bodies were 4 lug, unless all Saleens were coverted to 5 lug.

Either way, nice car. I had a silver coupe w/ a built 347 a few years ago, I got fed up w/it and sold it. Thats the only Ford I've owned other than (2) Rangers.

6pakattack said:
Don't get me wrong,I love the sounds of a Big Block Mopar,but I've got to agree,the 5.0's have got to have the best sound of all !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Got to agree after owning a 5.0 with headers, offroad pipes (cat delete) and flowmasters, the sound rocked. Nothing like putting the convertible roof down, jumping on it and listening to it scream while it chirped a few gears.

Roz-SRT said:
Looks like a restore. Fox bodies were 4 lug, unless all Saleens were coverted to 5 lug.
Bingo!! 5 lugs and 4 wheel discs, along with the Racecraft Suspension.:rock:

I owned 3 Mustangs - an '85 GT, '93 Cobra, and a '95 Cobra R #58/250.
Looking back, my favorite would have to be the '93 Cobra. Not as fast as yours, but mine had a mild supercharger and exhaust, and was capable of 110+mph in the 1/4. Very well balanced and made all the right sounds when you mashed the gas!!:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Good Luck with it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back