The new Ride

sirhc76 said:
Now its time to get use the driving the thing, still not sure what 6th gear is for :)

Chris

6th is for getting decent gas mileage while doing 84 in a 70!:aetsch: j/k

OR, if you get Gears, you can use 6th at more 'legal' speeds.:D

Sucks about the ticket, but that car is sweet!:rock:

For the miles that is a good price! The performance is tremendous for a car made in 96!!!! be careful when shifting hard if you are not going arrow straight...on mine if I have any turn in the wheel the rear end will kick out with an aggesive shift...also the 2-3 shift at redline is fun, but make sure you get a short throw!!!!!!!

Good luck!

Also I drove from Chicago to Phoenix and only saw 4 cops!!!!! no tickets thank fully!

I'm tired of opening this thread and seeing your pretty little blue Viper...:D:D:D

Have fun and dont speed!LOL!!!:D:D:D

Sixth gear will get you more and bigger tickets!

And that is a fine ride.

Nice!!! You should have told you ant seen excesive yet pal. Congrat's have fun with that thing, and like i always say drive fast & take chances:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Son of a B, today I got another ticket. The sheriff’s deputy followed me for about 4 miles and pulled me over. The officer said I was going 64 in a 55, my reply was isn’t the speed limit 70mph. He then said no this was when you got on the hwy, the access ramp has a speed limit of 55. He gave me a warning for the speed and no front plate again. So that makes two tickets in three days and to put this into perspective, up until this year I have never had a ticket of any type. That is 16 years with my driver’s license and no tickets. To top it off the citation I got 12-17 has an appearance date of on or before 12/28. I called the court today thinking this was an error and was told the officer can list whatever date they like. I asked the lady if I could come in this week to take care of it and she informed me that it normally takes a week before they have the ticket. She also said that they have had officers list the following day as an appearance date. Good think Im still working of this new owners high or I might be bitter about this whole thing. Currently Im as happy as a pig in shit so it hasnt really hit me.

WOW,I totally agree that is by far the nicest Viper,colour and model,Congrats ,SWEEET ride! 2 thumbs up!!,I start drewlling every time I look at it!

When I hear you can get a GTS for $42k and look as good as yours it makes me want to get my checkbook out!!!

Beautiful ride dude..............maybe dont drive it for a week now........obviously the coppers are looking for ya!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back