The new ride

alexspop

HELLCAT POWERED
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked this up last week. I've got to say, so far I love it.

FATJACK said:
Damn communist, Al-Quida, GM lover.....Awww hell it really looks good.:D :D

The Mopar and Ford guys wouldn't deal...so I had to get the bowtie:D

Very nice indeed! Momma wants to trade her TBSS for a Camaro SS but they are sold out everywhere around us. One of the Used car lots got one in with 418 miles in Orange Metallic (Sexy) but the dipshits have it marked at 53K and won't come down... I about choked on my tears from laughing so hard.

tsmith3 said:
Very nice indeed! Momma wants to trade her TBSS for a Camaro SS but they are sold out everywhere around us. One of the Used car lots got one in with 418 miles in Orange Metallic (Sexy) but the dipshits have it marked at 53K and won't come down... I about choked on my tears from laughing so hard.

I got lucky with this one. The local dealer isn't marking up, but they only last about a day when he gets one. This one was on the lot about 30 minutes before I got it...just before a guy that had gone to check with his wife came back.

i remember seeing these at barret jackson and the only complaint i had is if you go and get the dale earnhardt edition all you got was some graphics and badges but didn't look like really any performance. check into feslerbuild.com cuz they have one and are decking it out. they do some amazing work. or go to www.lateral-g.net and search for them and you'll see a lot of their cars from start to finish.

Sweet ride...I think GM has a winner this time!

And Silverback's comment was cute but scary as hell!

The idea of an LS9 in a Camaro is sick...as long as the builder is anyone but Hennessey.

Prof said:

The idea of an LS9 in a Camaro is sick...as long as the builder is anyone but Hennessey.

Me and cute in the same sentence?:dontknow: That's scary too.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Prof said:

A Z28 with the LS9 would be awesome. Have you heard of any problems with the CV joints on the CTS-V? A couple of the Camaro guys were complaining about theirs breaking, but after reading it sounded like inexperienced drivers to me.

alexspop said:
...A couple of the Camaro guys were complaining about theirs breaking, but after reading it sounded like inexperienced drivers to me.

Not yet. Most of the complaints have been about the sunroof, mine is fine so far...but there are only 1800 of these things...and most have been purchased in the past three months.

I will check to see if they are the same units...probably are.

WAZZSUP said:
Two thumbs up....love that car in Black.

Thanks, I swore that I would never buy another black vehicle. The other colors I've seen just didn't compare.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back