The New Ride

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking for a couple of months and found this locally with all the options I wanted... Would also like to thank Roy (Prof) for offering to drive about an hour to look at an E55 for me... thanks again Roy. Wanted to get the E55 but after driving this E550; this car is just amazing... Has plenty of power and tons of German Engineering! I think I would of got into trouble with the E55...

Its a 2007 E550 with pretty much every option. This is my first Mercedes (I've always wanted one) and I can't believe how well built this car is. I should of done this years ago...

mb2007002.jpg
[/IMG]
mb2007003.jpg
[/IMG]
mb2007004.jpg
[/IMG]
mb2007005.jpg
[/IMG]

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Very cool! :rock: Stick to the maintenance schedule, and you should be fine. :) My buddy gets a great deal on parts online, if you want to do your own maintenance and repair.... I'll have to ask him what the website is and get back to you.

Black1 said:
Very cool! :rock: Stick to the maintenance schedule, and you should be fine. :) My buddy gets a great deal on parts online, if you want to do your own maintenance and repair.... I'll have to ask him what the website is and get back to you.
thanks! one of my customers works in the parts department at the MB dealership I bought it, he gives me his employee price. This was also a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle...warranty to 100K

Not my style but I can definitely respect the quality, sophistication, and creature comforts it provides. I hope she treats you well!

TheMoparConnection said:
thanks! one of my customers works in the parts department at the MB dealership I bought it, he gives me his employee price. This was also a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle...warranty to 100K

Gotta love those CPO warranties!!! :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back