The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I'll bring the 10 of course. Vettes better on mileage by double but not as fast. Gotta v-6 looking Camaro to spank it looks as if. :chain:

This really should go without saying, but GET VIDEO!!!!!

Forgot the go pro but we'll have lotsa phones :)
Camaros are tasty. May have to let Shorty take care of my light work. Hahaha
Since he and I are the same person anyways, lol

Headed home finally after what turned into a long night for me at least. Lol
Shorty took care of the 2014SS Camaro and I ended up going to some street races in Ft. Worth that we're exhilarating!! 2 more 5.0 Stangs under my belt $40 per run :) Not big money but paid for the trip up and back and earned more curious racers but thunderstorms moved in and I still have an hour and a half ride home, haha. No vids unfortunately of 5.slow kills but did ride with Shorty while he are Camaro for dessert :drool:
Great meeting the Caveman and a few Facebook owners we met. Great dinner, conversation and racing on a Monday night in Texas. Who could ask for a better time :rock:

Last edited:
Sounds like a good time for all. Always good to meet members from other areas. Did Caveman has to get a passport to get in & out of Texas? It's like a whole other country.

Don't know exactly how MANY signatures I can get, besides mine, but I can take it while I drive from the UK to Germany at the end of November (in the USAF and I'm moving bases)... It will go through a few countries, and I can at least get it traveling through Europe. If you guys want, add me to the list...I'd be happy to do it!!!

Don't know exactly how MANY signatures I can get, besides mine, but I can take it while I drive from the UK to Germany at the end of November (in the USAF and I'm moving bases)... It will go through a few countries, and I can at least get it traveling through Europe. If you guys want, add me to the list...I'd be happy to do it!!!

This would be cool, we will just have to try to get the timing right.

4761debd0748976b1379837892f365f3.jpg

Bump for more action shots.

This just gives you an idea of how long this thing has been on the road, there is snow on the ground.

I signed it December of last year... then signed it again this week. It's been a loooonnnnggggg trip. The marker I put in the box is gone, and the one we were using here was very wide tipped. Hopefully a good fine point gets put back in there somewhere along the way. The only thing that bums me out about the banner is that I didn't have Brian (Priavatetoe82) sign my name for me. That guy has serious art skills.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back