The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I cut ironhead in line next so the Houston crew can get the banner while it's down there. So when you are finished up with your gtg Scott, send the banner to ironhead.

I cut ironhead in line next so the Houston crew can get the banner while it's down there. So when you are finished up with your gtg Scott, send the banner to ironhead.

We should have been doing that from the get-go. It would have been much more efficient and saved everyone a couple hundred bucks in shipping.

We should have been doing that from the get-go. It would have been much more efficient and saved everyone a couple hundred bucks in shipping.

You are more than welcome to do that from here on. I really don't have the time to organize the logistics to make it work.

That was a good move Andy, Now do the rest of the list....:D

See above^^ :D

You are more than welcome to do that from here on. I really don't have the time to organize the logistics to make it work.
It's not that hard, Mr. Moderator, Sir. Most peeps know which other members are closest to them. Instead of sending per the list, people should merely contact the member that is closest to them, confirm they can quickly receive, sign, and resend the banner, send it to them, then post here where it went.

Do you have any pics or details from your GTG this weekend?

Looking to see when it would be coming to upstate NY. Snow is coming soon and would like to get us all together before it falls. Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back