The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Anybody try to PM beastly1 considering he is next on the list and was on the forum this morning? Or are we just trashing the list and doing a free-for-all?

Anybody try to PM beastly1 considering he is next on the list and was on the forum this morning? Or are we just trashing the list and doing a free-for-all?

No, we are following the list. PM beastly1.

I thought we decided to be more efficient about it (reference post #506)? :dontknow:

So, which location is better? Since I said I don't have the time to determine it. If that is the case I'd prefer to get a list so members know when to expect the banner.

So, which location is better? Since I said I don't have the time to determine it. If that is the case I'd prefer to get a list so members know when to expect the banner.

I have no problems sticking with the original list. It just seems to take forever to go through the process of contacting someone that may or may not be active, waiting for a response, shipping it across the country, waiting for them to receive, and sign, then repeating the process. Most of us know who is geographically close to us and interested in signing the banner. It seems simpler to get it to the closest active and interested member, as quickly possible, so they can get it signed and do the same. Then again, I do live at elevation where the air is thinner, so maybe I'm not thinking clearly. :eek:

I have no problems sticking with the original list. It just seems to take forever to go through the process of contacting someone that may or may not be active, waiting for a response, shipping it across the country, waiting for them to receive, and sign, then repeating the process. Most of us know who is geographically close to us and interested in signing the banner. It seems simpler to get it to the closest active and interested member, as quickly possible, so they can get it signed and do the same. Then again, I do live at elevation where the air is thinner, so maybe I'm not thinking clearly. :eek:

Is it weird that we are having multiple conversations on multiple different platforms?

Can you post the list on here? I am not even sure I'm on it. I think the banner should be a "who wants it next" type. Then cross the name off the list after they send it to the next guy.

Can you post the list on here? I am not even sure I'm on it. I think the banner should be a "who wants it next" type. Then cross the name off the list after they send it to the next guy.

Here's the current list:

The current list is as follows:
1. Viperhauler - SIGNED
2. VPRPWRD - SIGNED
3. caveman / Mopar - SIGNED
4. VenomTruck - SIGNED
5. 06SRT10 and the Phoenix crew - SIGNED
6. Hawk02 - SIGNED
7. DOWURKSON - SIGNED
8. ViperCLKGTR - SIGNED
9. chaynick - SIGNED
10. BlackMamba50 - SIGNED
11. SRT2Slow / Privatetoe - SIGNED
12. bwellmaker - SIGNED
13. scottrobinson - SIGNED
14. skyy406 - SIGNED
15. madmanadam - SIGNED
16. jj2329 - SIGNED
17. bmxam962 - SIGNED
18. Venomous1 Racing and the Texas crew - SIGNED
19. Ironhead and the Houston crew - SIGNED
20. ViperDad - SIGNED
21. beastly1
22. GutsyGecko
23. Theol55
24. ShogunTX
25. Stealth78
26. kyle's srt-10
27. hotrodjim1
28. amtrucker22
29. CaptSmee
30. Woodyh
31. MikeH
32. oneslowVip3r
33. JustinRamSRT10

mysrt10 -SKIPPED, unable to make contact
s8taxatty - SKIPPED, unable to make contact
BLACK MAMBA - SKIPPED, not on site for 30+ days
spdrcrj - SKIPPED, not on site for 30+ days
MYTRAM - SKIPPED, not on site for 30+ days
MurderedQC - SKIPPED, unable to make contact
srt10viper - SKIPPED, not on site for 30 + days
SRT10R - SKIPPED, unable to make contact
airbound - SKIPPED, not on site for 30+ days

ShogunTX signed at the GTG with V1R and DRM1125R this past weekend. I will mark him as signed. I will also add mike2004srt10 to the list.

ShogunTX signed at the GTG with V1R and DRM1125R this past weekend. I will mark him as signed. I will also add mike2004srt10 to the list.
Thank you, kind sir. So just to confirm, Scott is sending the banner to beastly1?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back