The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I Got The Flag Here At The House, But The weather Blows Here In the East , Will Shoot A pic , When The Dust Settles A Bit Here , Looks Like Saturday !!!, Who Gets It Next ?????????

here is my photo!

Who do I send the poster to next?

:)

Attachments

• DSC_0245.jpg
    DSC_0245.jpg
    938.1 KB · Views: 62
Hey guys, just noticed I only have one person ahead of me on the list. I know I don't have the SRT Ram anymore but I just spoke with MassRiper and he will cruise over to my house with his 10 and we'll park it next to my Viper for the pic and signing. Cool if I still sign without the truck???

Hey guys, just noticed I only have one person ahead of me on the list. I know I don't have the SRT Ram anymore but I just spoke with MassRiper and he will cruise over to my house with his 10 and we'll park it next to my Viper for the pic and signing. Cool if I still sign without the truck???

Don't ask such a stupid question Jeremy. You are still a part of the family, your signature is more than welcome. :D

Don't ask such a stupid question Jeremy. You are still a part of the family, your signature is more than welcome. :D

Awesome Bro, thanks! It's only a matter of time before I get another 10. The next one I buy though will be a reasonably clean high mileage... RC of course! Next one I buy will be completely disassembled before I ever even drive it outside of a test spin. Really want to build a 1/4 mile monster!!!

Since it's still in Texas can it get sent my way? Would love to sign and post up some pics. There's a yellow quad around here also that might be interested, 77627, a little south of beaumont.

any updates? Rick let me know that he shipped it some time ago and tracking confirms the next person received it.

Andy, I know I've said this before so yes I'm bitching and whining again. Seeing that us northern folk have to deal with winter conditions it sucks for us to get the banner this time of the year. So if I defer now do I get put on the bottom of the list or can I intervene when the weather gets better? We actually had a really mild winter and I thought we were going to be on track to get the banner up here for Nov/Dec, Hell I even took the Viper for a ride the day after Christmas, but now it's taken close to two months to go through the past couple people and the weather has gone to shit and I do not anticipate it getting much better for a few months. Let me know.

Not a problem Jeremy, I'll just move you down the list as we get closer and when spring rolls around I'll leave you at whatever spot you're in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back