The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I want on board

I want to get on board with this too! I didn't see my name on the list, so how do I get included?

Any updates on the banner?

Any updates on the banner?
Last I heard, ShogunTX had it. Do we know if he sent it on? Wait, I’m confused. ShogunTX signed the banner at a GTG in November, but Rick sent it to him anyway at the end of December?

Andy, IMO you need to go back and edit the original post with some ground rules.

Rules:
1. Nobody gets the banner unless we have their phone number
2. Nobody gets the banner unless we have their address
3. If you are a deadbeat and can't get the banner sent out within a week of having received it, you can't have it at all
4. If you aren't willing to pay $10-$15 to send the banner on, you can't have it

Last edited:
Last I heard, ShogunTX had it. Do we know if he sent it on? Wait, I’m confused. ShogunTX signed the banner at a GTG in November, but Rick sent it to him anyway at the end of December?

Andy, IMO you need to go back and edit the original post with some ground rules.

Rules:
3. If you are a deadbeat and can't get the banner sent out within a week of having received it, you can't have it at all
4. If you aren't willing to pay $10-$15 to send the banner on, you can't have it

New rules added to original post. If you are currently on the list and can't meet this criteria I will gladly remove you.

Rules:

So what are you saying Chris? That it's MY fault that Shogun TX is an unreliable member of our forum? And that I should have known that and not sent the banner to him?

So what are you saying Chris? That it's MY fault that Shogun TX is an unreliable member of our forum? And that I should have known that and not sent the banner to him?

I don't want to speak for him, but I will anyway. That's not at all what he is saying.

So what are you saying Chris? That it's MY fault that Shogun TX is an unreliable member of our forum? And that I should have known that and not sent the banner to him?.

Not at all, Sir. I simply verifying that I have the facts straight. Sorry if my post sounded accusatory. :)

Chris is going to be in Texas soon.

Hey Caveman can you stop by in Idaho and pick me up? i wanna go to Shoguns place too, i'll take my pitch fork and a torch :D
i hate being last, im always last :mad:

Last edited:
Redo the map Chris, with a detour to pick Jeremy up pre-Mexico racing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back