The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

ShogunTX is in possession of the banner now but hasn't posted since he received it nearly a month ago.

Andy, I know I've said this before so yes I'm bitching and whining again. Seeing that us northern folk have to deal with winter conditions it sucks for us to get the banner this time of the year. So if I defer now do I get put on the bottom of the list or can I intervene when the weather gets better? We actually had a really mild winter and I thought we were going to be on track to get the banner up here for Nov/Dec, Hell I even took the Viper for a ride the day after Christmas, but now it's taken close to two months to go through the past couple people and the weather has gone to shit and I do not anticipate it getting much better for a few months. Let me know.

You can always do a winter photo shoot with the snow flakes falling in the back round :dontknow:... Im in Idaho and yea the weather is totally random with snow and some what sunny days. so i understand.

Not a problem Jeremy, I'll just move you down the list as we get closer and when spring rolls around I'll leave you at whatever spot you're in.

Ok great because I'm next and I definitely do not want it right now. Thanks bud!

You can always do a winter photo shoot with the snow flakes falling in the back round :dontknow:... Im in Idaho and yea the weather is totally random with snow and some what sunny days. so i understand.

With the sheet of ice that is on my driveway right now the Viper may come out but it would never make it back in... Lol

ShogunTX is the last known person to have it. I just sent him an email.

I emailed him last week and did get a response, he was trying to get people together but he's had it for over a month now.

With the sheet of ice that is on my driveway right now the Viper may come out but it would never make it back in... Lol

Lol.. yea thats funny.. i deal with that once in a while. Sometimes it takes me about 3 minutes to start moving foward from a red light lol

I talked to ShogunTX via email on January 29th. He was going to send it out then. I emailed him again today to confirm he shipped it.

I'm honestly considering having it sent back to me every time so I can control where it goes next, who has it, and for how long.

Here's a couple pics that Nayin grabbed when the banner was in Denver. Very glad to have Bob's signature on it.

I missed that when I looked at it. I am glad it's there!

Back