The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Maybe Kyle was waiting until he got a truck, which he just did.
I PM'd him, but haven't heard back. The email addy we have for him isn't good anymore. Does anyone have his number?

Ummm... I guess that means I'm ready to leave when you are :girl:
You are a long way from Colorado.... Any chance you can post video evidence that you are really ready? :D

You are a long way from Colorado.... Any chance you can post video evidence that you are really ready? :D

I'll see what I can do... nothing makes me happier than making erotic videos of myself for my homies. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOooo! I just realized I am next on this list. I seemed to lose track as it's only taken six months to go through two people :damnmate:

Kyle, the real Kyle, not Kyle Jr (at least I don't think he's a Jr), anyway, the real Kyle, has the banner at his house. (How's that for overusing comma's!?) Unfortunately, he's been working out of state and won't be able to pass it along for a couple more weeks. I told him not to send it to Jeremy until he posted the video he promised. :D

Kyle, the real Kyle, not Kyle Jr (at least I don't think he's a Jr), anyway, the real Kyle, has the banner at his house. (How's that for overusing comma's!?) Unfortunately, he's been working out of state and won't be able to pass it along for a couple more weeks. I told him not to send it to Jeremy until he posted the video he promised. :D

You are a strange strange man.... Oddly I seem to like it! :vroam:

Is Kyle back home yet?

Sorry guys I do have the banner still.:eek: I sincerely apologize. I'm outta town for work till the 20th. I'll get it mailed to who ever is next once I'm home.:rock:

Sorry guys I do have the banner still.:eek: I sincerely apologize. I'm outta town for work till the 20th. I'll get it mailed to who ever is next once I'm home.:rock:

Stealth78 gets the banner next.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back