The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

That sounds like one hell of a deal.

If you are seriously thinking of shopping around there are quite a few Vipers just like mine selling in the realm of $50K. Chris on the other hand can buy one much cheaper, verts are going for high $30's-low $40's. We know he doesn't have an option to go coupe unless he cuts a hole in the roof!

If you are seriously thinking of shopping around there are quite a few Vipers just like mine selling in the realm of $50K. Chris on the other hand can buy one much cheaper, verts are going for high $30's-low $40's. We know he doesn't have an option to go coupe unless he cuts a hole in the roof!

I'm lightly in the market for a Gen 4 vert now.

Just had communication with Kyle. Apparently the banner is in route to me or about to be anyway. I will keep everyone updated to minimize lag time. I am located in central MA just in case anyone else is interested in signing. If you are a year away from signing here's your chance to jump in line and skip the waiting. PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET MORE DETAILS TO MEET WITH ME FOR THE SIGNING/PIC! Thanks, Jeremy

Guys, calm down! I just want you to sign the banner, my meat if for my fiance!

Ok in all seriousness that would be fine. Will and I only live one town away from each other and a couple other guys that I'm checking in with just to see if they want in on the picture (non-members) are local as well. So Chewy, I think it looks like you may need to make the majority of the commute.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back