The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Got the banner and will send it out this week. I went to check who was next and it is CaptSmee which hasn't been active since 8/13/14.

You want me to PM him to see what his status is?

The rule was that if a member was not active for 30+ days then they were to be be skipped in an effort to keep the banner moving so I would suggest skipping him.

Got the banner and will send it out this week. I went to check who was next and it is CaptSmee which hasn't been active since 8/13/14.

You want me to PM him to see what his status is?

The rule was that if a member was not active for 30+ days then they were to be be skipped in an effort to keep the banner moving so I would suggest skipping him.

Yes! Rick is correct, skip him and move to the next person.

You might as well add me to the list, wherever it is. Just hope I don't get a rash or something after all you guys handled it!:rofl::aetsch::nurse:

You might as well add me to the list, wherever it is. Just hope I don't get a rash or something after all you guys handled it!:rofl::aetsch::nurse:

Will do!

What about the lords list Chris??? :angel:

Fortunately, we know that one can't make that list through his own works, but rather by God's grace and relationship with Jesus. In other words, I get to be on that list despite being a world class screw up.

I am going to try and get a couple more pictures of it at before I send it out in the next 2 days.

Banner.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back