The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I was never big on the yellow fever trucks, but this one is gorgeous amtrucker22! :drool:

If no response in 2 days move on to the next person and we will remove Woodyh from the list.

I don't know how I messed that up....

I skipped WoodH since he hasn't been active since 9/14. I sent a PM to MikeH who comes after WoodH.

I don't know how I messed that up....

I skipped WoodH since he hasn't been active since 9/14. I sent a PM to MikeH who comes after WoodH.

Understood. I'll remove woodyh now.

Andy, can you give us an idea of what the list looks like so we know how long it will be before it gets around to us?

Andy, can you give us an idea of what the list looks like so we know how long it will be before it gets around to us?

We don't want to repost the list at this point in the thread, because it's a working list. In other words, the list gets changed and reposts won't reflect that.

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully my truck is complete by the time it gets around to me. :)

I am ready to send the banner out but have not got a response from MikeH.... Just wanted to give you guys an update.

Ugh... oneslowVip3r is next... Last time he was on here was in March...

Then it is JustinRamSRT10 which was active 5/31/15

Finally it would be mike2004srt10 and he was active yesterday.

Who do you want me to PM... Now that it is this late I will not be able to get it out until Monday.

Ugh... oneslowVip3r is next... Last time he was on here was in March...

Then it is JustinRamSRT10 which was active 5/31/15

Finally it would be mike2004srt10 and he was active yesterday.

Who do you want me to PM... Now that it is this late I will not be able to get it out until Monday.

I'd PM them both. Let them know whoever gets back to you first gets the banner. Thanks again for being so on the ball with this, Paul!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back