The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Have your wife ship the banner????

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

She works the same hours I do, we tried that already but the post office on Fort Jackson doesnt have the tubes to roll it up in. Ill get to it man, and in my defense I didnt even know I was getting it. Dan just kinda dropped it off at my house one day totally unexpected. I havent even taken pics with it or anything. Chris says the UPS store is open on Saturday, so Ill ship it then.

You are right.......two years. Maybe we should have had two banners made. One for Venom Truck & one for the rest of us. Just saying.

You are right.......two years. Maybe we should have had two banners made. One for Venom Truck & one for the rest of us. Just saying.

LOL^^

Is anybody in Ohio in line to sign it??

Mopar-or-no-car??

That's a good idea! Maybe I'll just hang onto this one for a while.....like forever ;)

Can I get my name added to the traveling banner list? Hopefully I can remember what its for when it gets to me here in a few years haha

Can I get my name added to the traveling banner list? Hopefully I can remember what its for when it gets to me here in a few years haha

You have been added!

How much are the flags and banners

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How much are the flags and banners

No longer available. We only did a couple runs of them. If we could get enough intersted peeps, maybe we could do another. But, that's a big maybe.

Ok sounds good. I'm always late to the party

I have received the banner, signed it and sent it off to Colorado today!

ymehu7e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats with the big sticker on the drivers side?

Atco raceway team member, they slapped it on our trucks at the track last time and I didn't feel like taking it off.

Sweet! So that way everybody knows how badass you are!! :chain:

No, they knew how bad ass I was when I drove around for 2 months with my dial in written on the windshield with white shoe polish.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back